Chapter five:🖤

Trigger warning
Abuse and mentions suicide

Jenna
-----------------

The Café was wonderful. Tyler was a really kind guy and I knew I was starting to catch feelings for him, I was scared about that I knew I could trust Tyler but I haven't trusted anyone like that in a long time and who knew how'd it end.

I thought we were in the clear and I wouldn't get caught by Parker but I was so wrong. As we neared my house I saw a figure standing on the porch and as we got closer I realized who it was. I started to panic and I could already feel tears welding up in my eyes. I turn to Tyler quickly and say
"I'm so so sorry I have to go please stay here I don't want you to get hurt, thank you for today."

He just stands there looking at me a little confused but then I turn around and run quickly inside the house not making any eye contact with Parker. I rush into the kitchen and stand there waiting for him.

I heard the door slam.

I can feel my heart beat increasing.

I suddenly realize I can't move I'm completely paralyzed where I am.

And then it happens I feel a cold hand strike me across the face.

"WHO THE FUCK WAS THAT?" He yells.

"He's just a friend I promise! His name is Tyler we met in the park that's it I promise!"

"THATS IT! I DONT BELIEVE YOU!" He yells again as he lets his hand find it's way to my now very red face.
"Figures a slut like you would be out with other men" I hear him mumble under his breath.

He then ruffly picks me up and brings me to our room. He throws me on the bed and I start to cry knowing what he is about to do, also knowing that there is nothing I can do to stop it. He starts to strip me of my clothes and then everything disappears.
•••

I wake up in the morning feeling disgusting. I think of what happened last night and shutter at what I can remember. Then I begin to cry. I wonder what's the point of living if I'm just going to live like this for the rest of my life.

I should just end it.

I feel my body stiffen up and me heart beat increase. At this point I'm bawling my eyes out.

I'm thinking of everything and nothing at the same time.

I should really just end my life, I think to myself again but there's this one part in my brain saying no don't end it just yet.

After about an hour of just laying on the bed crying I start to regain my ability to move. I can't live like this I have to leave Parker but where would I stay? I think to myself. I have no friends and no family. I don't have a job to pay my own rent and even if I did would Parker find me?

I feel stumped not knowing what to do

But then I remember

Tyler.

I didn't know Tyler that well yet there's no way I could ask him if I could stay at his house already also if I did would he even say yes he probably didn't like me. Then I remember that there's no way I can stay with Parker another night so it's worth a try.

I quickly jumped out of bed and grab the jeans I wore yesterday. I frantically search every pocket looking for where I put the napkin with his number on it. I start to panic thinking Parker found it and threw it out, but then I find it I quickly open my phone and start typing his number it. Then without thinking twice about it I click the call button.

One ring

Two rings

Three rings

He was never going to pick up oh my god you're so stupid why'd you do this.
But I still keep the phone to my ear.

Four rings

"Hello?"

He picked up oh my god what do I say. Wait that didn't sound like Tyler.

"Hello?" I responded. Oh that probably sounded so stupid. I keep my phone to my ear and wait for an answer. Then the person who is clearly not Tyler answers.

"Hello I'm Josh but I'm answering Tyler phone for him because I can, anyways who may you be?" I hear him say as he laughs at the end. Then I hear someone in the background yell
"Josh! C'mon man give my my phone back!"

Tyler.

"Um hello Josh, I'm Jen-"
But before I can answer I hear the phone being ripped away from Josh and somebody else answers.
Tyler answers.

"Hello I'm sorry about that, anyways who are you?" He says.

"Tyler?" Is all I manage to get out. I can feel tears start welding up in my eyes. No Jenna you can't start crying not don't embarrass yourself.

"Jenna?" I hear him say in a slightly shocked voice.

"Yes" I respond.
"Are you okay you sound like your crying?"
"Yes I'm ok, and Tyler I have a question and it's totally okay if you say no okay?"

The phone is quiet for a second but then he answers.

"It's okay Jenna you can ask me anything."
"Um okay so I kinda can't stay in my house tonight and I was wondering if I could maybe stay at your place for maybe just one night? I promise I'll pay you, and you won't even know I'm there."
"Jenna yes that's totally okay I'm on my way to pick you up right now."
"Thank you so much Tyler you don't know how much this means to me." And that's the last thing I say to him as I pull the phone away from my face and click end.

-Annalee👽