Chapter four:🖤

Tyler
-------------
Jenna was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my entire life. I desperately wanted to know more about her and when she said no my proposal of coffee, my heart dropped. There was no way I was letting her get away with that so I continued to persuade her and she said yes, I think at that moment I was the happiest man alive.
"Okay so the Café is not too far from here. I hope you don't mind walking I didn't drive my car here." I say.
"Oh, it's not that big of a deal I walk everywhere anyways." She replies.
"Okay great then let's go!" I replied shouting a little because I was excited.

•••The Café•••

"Wow this place is really pretty." She says.
"Yeah but not as pretty as you."
I say and give her a little smirk. Maybe that'll give her a little hint I think to myself. I see her face turn bright pink and she turns away quick, I soon feel my cheeks get a little warm too.
"Uhm anyways where should we sit." She says and looks at me. Gosh her eyes were so beautiful, but I quickly snap out of my thoughts knowing if I stared at them too long it would probably just weird her out. I point to a booth in the back of the Café that is a little secluded from everyone else
"Over there is a good spot." I say.
She starts to walk over, she was so mysterious and for some reason I wanted to know everything about her, I had to know everything about her.
She sat down and I sat down opposite of her so I could look into those beautiful blue eyes. We sat there for a couple of seconds and then I decided to talk.
"So Jenna, can you tell me a little bit about yourself?" I ask. She looks and me for a second and then decides to answer but before she could get a word out and old woman comes up and asks for our orders.
"Hello, my name is Liz what can I get you two today?"
"I'll just have a coffee please." I say. I watch her write it down and then she looks at Jenna.
"Okay and you miss what would you like?"
"I'll just have a coffee too please." She says it very quietly, so quite the woman couldn't hear her.
"I'm sorry miss but you're going to have to speak up please." The woman says a little more annoyed this time. Jenna looks at me with true horror in her eyes, she must be really shy and she looks like this is the last thing she wants to be doing right now. I didn't want to make her uncomfortable so I decided to answer for her.
"Sorry, she just said she would like a coffee too."
"Okay it'll be right out." The woman says and then leaves.
I look at Jenna and she looks relieved.
"Thank you for that Tyler sometimes my anxiety just gets really bad, actually never mind that was just stupid and I over reacted." She says.
"No I don't think it's stupid at all, my anxiety gets pretty bad too sometimes." I say and give her a weak smile and she returns the smile.
Soon our coffees come and we drink them while talking about little things. She seemed like she didn't want to talk too much about herself yet so I didn't push that subject too much, but that's okay because the time I did spend with her was still amazing. Jenna was beautiful in general inside and out and I think I was starting to like her a little bit.
We stand up about to leave but before we do I grab a napkin and my pen and write down my number and give it to her.
"Here's my number I would love to see you again." She takes it and says "Thank you I would love to see you too, I had a lot of fun."
We start walking out the door and I offer to walk home with her. She hesitates at first like something dangerous could be there but then agrees.
The walk to her house wasn't too long about 5 minutes. As we start to approach her house I see a figure standing on the porch then, I see her freeze. She looks at me with so much fear and says
"I'm so so sorry I have to go please stay here I don't want you to get hurt, thank you for today."
And that's the last thing she says before I see her rush to the porch and walk in the house. And then I see the figure which I can make out now is a man, walk in to the house as well and he slams the door behind them both.

I just stand there in front of her house processing all that just happened. I had so many questions but my biggest one was what did she mean by "I don't want you to get hurt."

0000hhhhhhhHHH ok but I think we all know what's happening next 😓

-annalee 👽