Chapter three:🖤

Jenna
-----------------
"Hi I'm Tyler, and you may be?"

"Hi, I'm uhm"
Oh no, she couldn't remember her name she was panicking too much. She probably looked so stupid, how could she forget her name!
"Oh well hi there uhm fancy running into you here" Tyler laughs
Jenna notices that Tyler has the most beautiful laugh she's ever heard. His brown eyes made her feel safe too, they were probably the most beautiful eyes she's ever seen too. Tyler in general was just the most beautiful person she's ever seen. Everything about him was perfect, unlike her.
"Hey, are you okay? You look liked you took a hard hit when you landed on the ground, your eyes are also very red. Were you crying?" Tyler says.
Jenna's face becomes red at the fact or her little break down she had. What was she going to tell him?
"Yeah no worries I'm fine my names Jenna by they way, sorry I didn't answer at first I was just still in shock." She replies.
"Yeah I was in shock too, it's not everyday a beautiful lady runs into you."
Jenna felt her face grow warm. She's never been complimented before all she's ever been called was ugly, Tyler must be joking.
"Oh really?" Is all she can think to say
Tyler replies "Yeah actually, hey are you sure you're okay? You look like you just had a mental breakdown." Then he mumbles "Trust me I would know".
Jenna almost didn't hear that last part. She wondered what he meant by that.
"No no I promise I'm okay it's just the cold I promise." She then laughs a little to lighten the mood. Tyler looks at her and smiles and she felt butterflies in her stomach. She couldn't help it though he was just so beautiful.
After an awkward five seconds of just standing there and smiling at each other Tyler finally speaks up.
"It's pretty cold out would you like to get some coffee or something."
Jenna thinks of the offer, she really wants to there's something about Tyler that's she just wants to know everything about him, but she knows if she gets caught by Parker she'd be dead.
"I I don't know if I can." She replies.
"Oh c'mon it's just some coffee I would just really like to get to know you." Tyler says.
"Okay I guess I can go." She says. She didn't know why she said okay, she certainly didn't mean to it just slipped out, she hopes that Parker won't find out.
"Okay well I know I really nice place not to far from here you ready?" He smiles and looks at her with probably the cutest smile she's ever seen.
"Yes." She says and returns the smile.

---------
I'm sorry this is so short I was also supposed to update yesterday oh well. I've just been really busy with family but I promise next week I'll get it up by Saturday 😂
Peace
Annalee