INTRO&CHARACTER SKETCH

INTRODUCTION

It is story about two individuals Swara and Sanskar...One with a bitter past and the other who lost his life partner after 6months of his marriage..Let's see how their life is going to be changed when they r tied to each other for life time in a pious relation..

CHARACTER SKETCH

SANSKAR MAHESWARI:27 yr old handsome hunk..Business man by profession..Loves his family a lot and can do anything for them...Misses his wife kavita after her death...

SWARA GADODIA:24 yrs beautiful girl..Owns a fashion house...Loves her family a lot..Has a bitter past...Lost all her bubbliness due to one incident...close to her jiju..Shares All her secrets with him...

RAGINI LAKSH MAHESWARI:Swara's sister and Laksh's wife...Loves her family a lot..Wants to see her sister happy..best friend of Sanskar..wants him to move on in life..

LAKSH MAHESWARI:Husband of Ragini and brother of Sanskar...wants to see his bro to move on life and also wants swara to be happy..

ANSH LAKSH MAHESWARI:Raglak's 3 yr old son..Very naughty...Loves his family so much especially his chachu..

DP&AP:Parents of Sanlak...Loves their children a lot..wants Sanskar to move on in life...

SHARMISTA&SEKHAR:Parents of Swaragini...Loves both their daughter's a lot..worried about swara's future...

********************************

Thadaaa...I am back with Season-2 of my story SWASAN-LOVE AFTER MARRIAGE..

I have this idea since many days so thought to give the prologue...Hope I get the same response as I got in Season-1...

Pls let me know whether u liked this intro or not..I will continue based on your response...

If u want me to continue then next part will be after April 13th as i have exams...So pls give me ur reviews..

Finally to all my sisters and friends don't be angry that I didn't informed abt season-2 to anyone as I want to give surprise to u all..So pls tell me whether u liked it or not...

Lots of love to all my lovely readers...😘😘😘

Keep smiling:-)
Take care
Bye..