PART-7

Hello everyone..
Thank u so much for the response u have given for my previous parts...I am so overwhelmed with all ur comments...Thanks to my silent readers too...

Frm this episode swasan love stry is going to be started..I hope u all like it...Now let's go to the part without any late...

Recap:Swasan in village...

Part-7

After 1 month..

Now it is 1 month after swasan are married...In these one month there r some changes in the life's of our swasan...Swasan started going to office and got busy with their respective works but always managed to spend some time with each other frequently as friends....Swara joined Ansh in playing pranks with Sanskar and our hero is also enjoying his wife's and Ansh whom he love like his son playing their pranks on him...Swasan also developed feelings for each but are unknown to them...They say that they r just friends but the truth is smthng else which is unknown to both...Now let's see what is going to be their future..

4 p.m

Swara's office..

Sanskaar enters in Swara's office...there present all female staff was drooling over him...and why not after all he is handsome charming...

Some girls which were spoil brats walks towards Sanskaar and blocks his way...they were wearing short dress

G1(giving seductive smile) : Hi handsome....

She is standing so close to sanskar and touching him in seducing manner...to Sanskaar so she could attract him...
Sanskaar don't know what to say...he avoids her and was about to walk...just than one more girl came and block his way...

G2(flirting) : why aren't you talking handsome...

G3(with attitude and proude) : yes handsome...we three are most pretiest girls in our office...(seducing him)what's say let's go on a date you and me...and some naughty...

Swara who just came out from her cabin fumes in anger seeing girls flirting with HER HUSBAND...

Sanskaar was he'll angry on those girls...he wanted to slap them...but just thinking it will not be good...he keeps himself calm...

Sanskaar(controlling his rage and talks politely) : I'm sorry miss but I'm married...so please leave my way...

Girl1(with attitude) : so what's the Big deal...if you are married...(winks making Sanskaar disgust from them)I don't have any problem...

G2(smirks and moves her finger on his jaw while he jerks her hand) : and haven't you heard...husband do cheat their wives...

G3(poking on his chest and flirting) : and I bet your wife will not be pretty than us...we are...

Suddenly whole office heard a Roar...

"ENOUGH"

All turns and finds Swara standing there with red blood eyes...she moves towards those girls and gives a tight slap to G2...leaving all  shocked and scared from Swara...

Swara(roared angrily) : what were you saying husband's cheat on their wives...then let me tell you all (points finger towards herself)I am HIS WIFE MRS SWARA SANSAKAAR MAHESWARI...(warning)and you all get a thing straight in your tiny dirty head that...(holds Sanskaar's hand)HE IS MY HUSBAND AND HE CAN NEVER THINK OF CHEATING ME...NOT EVEN IN DREAMS...(shouts angrily making those girls shiver in fear)So stop roaming around him and three of you...get out from my sight and I shld not See u people again in my office