PART-3

Hello everyone
Thank u for all ur response in previous part..Thanks to all my silent readers too..

Coming to Sanskar's past whatever he told was from his side but there is some more part about kavitha which will be revealed in later parts...So till then u keep guessing..some of u had already guessed it crct...

Now let's start next part..

Precap:Swasan meet and Sanskar told his past to swara...

Part-3

Everyone in the family r so happy that swasan agreed for marriage...They all settle down for dinner..Swara is sitting opposite to sanskar and stealing glances without his notice thinking how to tell her past to Sanskar...Soon dinner is completed and all elders r sitting in garden and talking while youngsters along with Ansh r chitchatting in swara's room..

Garden

Dp:Sekhar ji I am so happy finally our children r going to get what they deserve in their life...

Sekhar:Ha Dp ji both of them suffered a lot in their life..now I hope this marriage brings all the happiness in their life...

Sharmistha:Ha Sekhar..but don't you think we should tell them abt their past life to each other before marriage...

Dp:Nahi Sharmistha jii..this thing we shld leave upon our children..they r matured enough to think abt their life and they shld only share these things with each other..Then only they can forget their past and move on whole heartedly by trusting each other...

Sekhar:Dp ji is saying crct Misthi..they should trust each other enough that they r able to share their past with each other..

Listening this Sharmistha and Ap nodded while Dp and Sekhar smiled...

Swara's room

Raglak swasan and Ansh r sitting in swara's room talking to each other..Swara is trying her best to talk to sanskar alone but she is not getting chance...After some time sanskar went out along with Ansh and Ragini due to some work..only laksh is left in the room..Swara slowly went towards him...She sat beside him and spoke..

Swara:Jiju

Laksh:Ha doll...do u want anything..

Swara:Jiju..woh..woh I..I want

Laksh(cupped her face):Doll tell me na..what u want

Swara:Jiju woh I want SANSKAR ji's number

Laksh smiled and gave her sanskar's number..later laksh also went from there..Whole MF family went to their home with smile on their faces...

After some time

Swara is sitting in her bed thinking whether to talk to sanskar or not..Finally she gathered courage and called him..Sanskar attended the call after few seconds

Sanskar:Hello..who is this

Swara:Hello Sanskar this is me swara..

Sanskar(smiled):Ohh..sry swara I don't have ur no.

Swara:Its ok Sanskar

Sanskar:Swara why u called at this time...is everything ok..

Swara:Ha sanskar everything is ok..I want to ask can u meet me tomorrow..

Sanskar:Ha swara sure..but why u want to meet me so urgently..

Swara:Sanskar I want to tell u somethinf before our engagement..that's why..pls sanskar