PART-2

Hello everyone..
Thank u to all my readers for ur amazing response on my stry..I am really feeling happy reading ur comments..Thanks to all my silent readers too...Love you all😘😘😘

Now enough of my bak bak..let's strt the next part...

Part-2

Next Morning..

GM

Next Morning in Gadodia house Every one is seen just with one or the other works..We can see a man doing all the arrangements and his face is showing his happiness...At that time a last came towards him and spoke

Shomi:Sekhar take some rest..how much work will u do..u will get tired

Sekhar:Shomi u don't wry I won't be tired..I am so happy today..my daughter my shona agreed for marriage and today Dp's family is coming to discuss abt marriage..

Shomi:Ha sekhar..u r right...even I am happy that our shona is gng to get married...I hope this marriage gives us our old Shona back...

When they r talking to each other Ragini who heard their talks came towards them and spoke:Don't wry maa..she will be very happy after marriage.I know abt sanskar he will keep our shona happy..

SheMish smiled hearing her and trio shared a grp hug..Swara who is standing little far from them listened to their talks and have tears in her eyes..

Swara(monologue):bcoz of me ev1 suffered a lot...that's why i agreed for this marriage..but before marriage I shld talk to him once and I shld tell him my truth...then also if he agree to marry me by his heart then only I will marry him....

Saying this she wiped her tears and went to her room with a determined face..

MM

At the same at MM sanskar is seen getting ready to meet swara and get family lost in his own thoughts..

Sanskar (Monologue):I agreed for this marriage for my family's happiness but for that I can't stake girls happiness...so I will talk to her today abt my past...then she will decide whether she will marry me or not...

When he is lost in his world he heard laksh's voice breaking his trance..

Laksh:Sanskar come we shld leave now

Sanskar (coming to senses):Ha bhai chalo..

Both went towards their parents who r waiting for them downstairs...Then four of them drove towards Gadodia Mansion...

GM

Maheswari family reached GM and they r welcomed by GF..All r sitting in living room and chatting happily as they r already relatives..At that time Ragini came down with swara...Swara took blessings from elders..Then Ap made her sit with her and cupped her face lovingly and spoke..

Ap:My daughter is looking beautiful

Saying this Ap kissed her forehead..Swara got teary eyed remembering something but she quickly wiped her tears without anyone's notice but our sanskar noticed it and felt a pinch of pain in his heart unknowingly...But he brushed his thoughts...

When swara is sitting with Ap Ansh came and sat in her lap and spoke

Ansh:Maasi will u also come to our house for everyday

Laksh:Ha champ ur maasi will stay with us when she got married with ur Sanskar chachu..

Ansh:Sacchi papa

Laksh:Mucchi..

With that Ansh squealed in joy and hugged swara tightly...All family members laughed at his antics..After sometime Dp spoke..