1

click...

the sound of a pen as the bottom of it being pushed down. sitting on a bench with a notebook of lyrics and a pen on my hand during a crisp, autumn day is nothing but peaceful. But, i come here often focusing on one thing only, rather, someone. i have been eyeing her the moment i first laid my eyes on her. she's so beautiful.

how her hair flows as she walks, how she smiles at people who greet her with sincerity. her voice sounds like chorus of angels, singing high above the clouds. i focus on every little detail about her and i just fall in love.

i've never really spoken to her, since i have no courage to talk to such a fine lady as her. and her name to which i not know of, still remains a mystery to me.

"excuse me, but is this seat taken?"

i stared at her... that beautiful woman i had my eye on. she asked with a sweet and humble voice that i couldn't refuse.

"no, sit." i smile.

she nods and sits down next to me.

"working on a song?

"kind of."

" i used to write lyrics... but i've been busy."

"work has taken up much of people's time."

"you got that one right."

"i'm jeon jungkook." i greeted her with a warm-hearted smile and reached out my hand for her to shake.

"[name]." she responds.