Kai x Kat - Nya~

Honestly, these 2 characters have never met, probly wont unless u uys really want it to happen. Its just my original story's main character, and Kai from aphmau's PDH. None of this has anything to do with the stories. Kat is not actually a meif'wa XD

------------------------

Kat's pov

I walked into my first period. I felt out of place here at Pheonix Drop High. My first period was Meif'wa class.

I always hid my ears and tail, because I knew people would make fun of me if they knew my name was Kat, and I was part cat technically.

I sat in the front, and looked at our teacher, who seemed like he could care less about what we did. He was clearly a substitute.

A boy sat next to me, I didn't see who he was, but I could tell he was staring at me. The substitute took role, then we just sat there for a while.

He told us to do whatever, so being the small meif'wa I am, I climbed up the little climbing tower we had in the corner of the room, reaching the top fairly quickly.

Beneath me, was an orange haired meif'wa. His gold eyes sparked, as if they had caught the sun shining onto a clear blue lake.

His orange ears and tail looked as soft as a kitten, and his hair seemed to just fall perfectly into place. He smiled at me, and his smile seemed to shine like it was made of precious gems.

Kai's pov

I heard we were having a new student in our class, and I was excited. I heard her name was Kat or something like that.

When I went to class, a girl was sitting in the front seat, I was usually the only one who sat in the front row. I stared at her, but she was facing a different direction, so I couldn't see her face.

She had soft brown hair, that went up to a little above her shoulders, so her hair wasn't too long, which I liked. She didnt look boyish at all, she looked cute, and she was much shorter than me.

After the substitute teacher took role, he let us do whatever.

I saw the girl dash for the climbing tower, it was where I was planning to go as well.

I ran to it after her, climbing up.

I looked up at her from a level down. I could see her face now.

She had warm brown eyes, that seemed comforting. She had pretty pale skin, with a slight rosy glow.

What made me stare even more, was her smile. It seemed to light up the room with its brilliance, and I thought it was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. But then I realized, it wasn't just her smile. It was her.

Her entire presence seemed to make me happy.

I smiled back at her, and we just stared at each other.

I almost fell off the climbing tower. I was saved by a hand grabbing my own.

It was Kat.

Her brown eyes were wide, her mouth in fear that I would fall.

She pulled me up to her, her cheeks rosy.

We just sat there until the class was over.

When the bell rang, I jumped off the tower, and when Kat looked nervous about jumping off.

She jumped, and I caught her in my arms. She blushed, and I laughed.

This was going to be interesting.

------------------------

There, my first ever one shot. Tell me if you like it! I hope you're proud of me Kyler XD. I'll make U a Shyne x Grape one shot if you comment. "GRAPEAPPLESTARRR ❤️" XD