Garmau - Mall Day

Sorry I haven't been updating. Here's some garmau to make up for it

DEDICATED TO MAH BAE. I KNOW DIS HER SHIP

------------------------

Aphmau's pov (this is weirddd, im usually doing my oc's povs, not other people)

I was in a bit of a funk.

Aaron and I had broken up last month.

Things just hadn't been working out with our relationship.

We decided to stay as friends. It was pretty mutual, but it still hurt. It was depressing to wake up and not have someone sleeping next to me.

Katelyn and Kawaii~chan had gone out on a double date, with Jeffory and Reese. (XD yall can hate meeeee, but these some random ships...that i kinda like :P)

I was heading over to the boys' house, so I didn't have to be alone.

I knocked on the door, but no one answered for a while.

I suddenly remembered.

Laurence was hanging out with Kim, and Zane was out looking for a new job. Garroth was probably at the mall. It was mall day after all.

As I turned to leave, the door opened.

"Aphmau?" The rough yet gentle voice rang in my ears as I turned around.

"Garroth? I thought today was mall day?" I looked at him, his blonde hair swept to the side so perfectly, and his blue eyes sparkling like a summer's lake.

WAIT. What? Am I? Am I falling in love with Garroth? No. Stop thinking things.

"It is, I was about to leave. Do...do you want to come?" He asked, flashing that beautiful smile of his.

NOPE. This isn't happening. He probably doesn't even like me like that anymore. Since when did I care? Oh god...

"Sure! That would be fun," I giggled.

What? Giggled? That would be fun? My mouth is talking by itself.

"Okay, I'll pull my car out of the driveway, and you can just get in," Garroth murmured in that sweet voice of his.

"O-okay..." He looked at me strangely, and went to his car, driving it out so I could hop in.

He drove us to the mall in silence.

When we got out, he opened my door for me.

"Y-you know Aph...you can always talk to me if you're hurting...after the breakup..." Garroth mumbled, trying to break the awkward silence.

My eyes watered a bit, and Garroth pulled me into his arms, holding me close, and I felt wanted.

It was like how I felt with Aaron, but so much better.

I felt much warmer, safer, comfortable in Garroth's arms.

We finally pulled away, and I grabbed his hand, and he looked at me with a slight smirk, but said nothing.

We walked to the mall hand in hand.

Garroth took me to his favorite places.

We got our hair done together, even though I wanted to tell him that his hair was already perfect.

We went to the bookstore, got some food, then Garroth took me to a clothes store.

He grabbed a pastel purple dress, with a black waistband, and a sweet heart neckline.

"Here! Try this on! You would look amazing...not that you don't already..." He looked at me, his eyes making me fall under his spell.

"S-sure..." I walked into the dressing room, and tried it on.

I looked at myself in the mirror.

The neckline revealed too much, the waistband made me feel fat (SHE IS NOT FAT. ITS A SELF CONCIOUS THING THAT GIRLS GO THRU XD), and I just thought the color was making me look awful.

"Aph? You okay in there?" I heard Garroth's sweet voice call out.

"Yeah...I don't want to come out..." I muttered.

"Then can I come in?" I heard him ask hopefully.

"Sure I guess...I'm done changing," I then blushed. Why am I letting him see me like this?

He came in, and looked at me, and smiled.

"You look beautiful..." He pulled me into his warm embrace, whispering into my ear. He turned us to look at the mirror, and it was like I had completely changed.

When I looked into the mirror, I looked happier, and the dress made me look amazing, and not in a conceded way.

The biggest difference, was Garroth, and that seemed to make it all better.

I just smiled at him.

Soon after, we had to go, and we walked to his car.

"G-garroth?" I called softly.

"Hmm?" His voice could calm the ocean in his eyes, I swear...

"I-i..." I couldn't say it.

I just grabbed his shoulders, and pulled myself up to his height, pressing my lips on his.

I kissed him, and what's more surprising...he kissed back.

I broke apart from him, and he stared at me.

"I'm sorry, I just..." I blushed.

He put his hand under my chin, making me look up at him.

"Aph...you know I love you..." He stared into my eyes.

I stayed silent.

"Aphmau...will you be my girlfriend?" He looked down at me, hope written all over his face.

I pressed my mouth on his again.

"Does that answer your question?" I smiled, and he smiled as well.

"Yes."

He drove us back home, and we held hands the entire time.

As I left to go home, I turned to face him.

"You know Garroth, I'm really glad I decided to go with you today," I smiled the biggest smile I've  smiled for a couple weeks.

"Me too Aph, me too," We met eyes, and I knew that Garroth really meant it.

He loved me.

And I loved him.

That's all that mattered.

------------------------

AHHH ARE YOU PROUD OF ME?

i finished my english testing today, and math testing last friday. Just science left, then finals.

i swear ill try to update more, but, im just trying to figure my life out, and i hope you can understand. it would mean the world to me if u could support me during this time, while i try to figure myself out, and find my self worth.

i love u guys. (AND MYCRUSH HAS BEEN HANGING ROUND THIS GIRL! T^T DANGIT. ive been thinking about confessing my feelings...but i cant do it. not yet. i swear ill try to eventually. but if he doesnt like me, i want to be friends with him, cuz he's really funny and sweet, even if he is annoying. i just dont want to make things awkward. we dont talk that often.)

MUSIC HAS BEEN KEEPING ME ALIVE THE PAST COUPLE DAYS XD

but srsly, love you guys <3