Chapter 3 [truth in something so small]

"[n/n]! Momo's in the hospital!"

She knew this day would come. It was the day, the truth would reveal itself.

As She and Ochako rush to the hospital, She passed through the white halls. The chatter around her became white noise. Her eyes landed at a bench near a Hospital room. She saw someone was already waiting there.It was Shouto

"So you heard.." She said. She received no reply from him.

He turned his head to the side giving her the cold shoulder. She sat down, silently and hesitantly, she waited with her husband and friend.

As she heard Momo's cries. Hours have passed, but to her it felt like days. The cries had stopped hours ago but after hours of rest the doctor finally let the three of them in.

She looked to see Momo resting while holding one child in her arms the other, with the nurse.."they're twins, both boys." Said the nurse, as she smiled.

The air grew silent. Eerily so, the word twins, boys had triggered a wish she used to want. Now, that wish is in the hands of a Monster she used to see as a friend.

Momo turned to gaze at her with solemn eyes. "..c-can i hold them..?" She asked. Momo sighed, hesitantly handing over her children. The [h/c] haired woman, trembling as both children were placed in her arms..

She held them both close. And she thought 'They feel like mine " Sounds of giggling were heard. The children smiled and cooed at her touch. She felt touched. These children. 'Are so special' she thought.

Her attention was quickly pivoted back to the twins. Slowly, and oddly enough, they both open their eyes to reveal...

Black and blue.The same exact color of Shouto. The man she loves. She paused in silence as she looked at them both.Taking in everything slowly.

So, I was right..

With little to no emotion displayed on her face. She returned the twins in the care of their Dear Mother. She turned around, muttering.

" i got n-no.. need to go"

She couldn't be angry at something so innocent.It hurts to say that she could never hate them. They are still kids what can they do.

But it still hurts to think that weren't you enough. What did would you do to deserve this from such people? Your own husband and best friend did something behind your back. What would you do?

As she left, she saw herself in the park where she saw them, and you can't help but see two people chase after you. She stopped and pondered...

How did it end up this way? Weren't you supposed to be a happy family? How... Did it become so poisonous?

Before they caught up to her. She reminisced the beginning of her relationship between them... Childhood friends reunited in highschool and introducing you to your future fiancé and on it goes..

Your connection between them used to be so full of life! But. I guess. She became to dull for the both of them..

Her thoughts were later cut off as she heard huffing behind her.