Chapter 28 [2nd Bad Ending]

My second gift to you
Silence and forced tranquility

Let's rewind a bit shall we?

The world was normal. For some it wasn't.
If time travel existed then maybe they had the chance to make everything right again.

The neighbourhood of The Midoriya's had turned gloom. Posters littered the area from head to toe asking for a missing person.

It had been two week since the disappearance of the [h/c] haired woman. Her name echoed out on the street as people walked by.

"Excuse me! Have you seen this woman!"

"Please! We need your help!"

"Have you seen my Auntie?"

"Please! We ask for your assistance!"

The Midoriya family and Iida had spent the week asking for help to search for the woman. Their pleas were left to the deaf ears of bystanders.

The Todoroki familt were no better. The memory had hit them harder than anyone else. The truth had them at disbelief. Knowing everything their life, their foundation, was a solid lie had destroyed them.

They were not perfect after all.

Even so they made their own lie. It was for the children after all. They stayed together even if it plagued them with guilt.

Thy wanted to repent. They wanted to repay the kindness they had abused.

But how?

She is listed as a missing person after all.

Few months had passed, a reunion had been planned. The UA students who had been in the same year would be graciously invited to the party. Be it The Studens of Class 1-A, 1-B, Support Department ect.

In summary, everyone was there.

It was amazing to see how much everyone had changed.

Koda became a part time animal handler and rescue.

Jirou and Denki shared a past time as Band mates.

Katsuki actually has a family with him.

Asui and Hagakure both adopted children with disabilities.

Shinsou Hitoshi became an underground hero.

Hatsune Mei Is partnering with Iida for Upgrades.

Basically, everyone has changed.

Chatter filled the room as Past students filled UA's halls. It stemmed from simple small talk to one of serious business.

The reunion was great. The Todoroki's came in later in the evening, being as discreet as they can. But even with silent steps, their friends could sense them.

During their walk in the bustling hallway a hand stopped them.

"Been awhile, half'n half bastard."