Chapter 20 [Time of need]

A series of knocks resounded from the door. The two brothers bursted through as they race upward. They opened the door that lead to their father's room

"Father!" "Papa!" Akaro and Shiro yelled. They saw their father sitting in his usually window seat, soft smiling and looked at the two. "Finally home from school?" Shouto said, looking down as the two brothers nod their heads in unison.

"School was a little boring today to be honest" Shiro pouted. "Extremely" Akaro added. Shouto laughed, patting their heads. Until, "Aren't you supposed to be at work?" Akaro pointed out.

"I requested to have a day-off for a change." Shouto smiled as his sons beamed at his words. "Then you have time to train with us??" Shiro said holding his father's hand and pulling it softly.

Shouto chuckled, nodding as his sons said 'Yes!!'

"Are you ready?" Shouto asked. "Wait! I'm looking for a spare shirt just in case i burn it while training!" Akaro said. "Why!?" Shiro asked. "BECAUSE I'M HOT WHAT ELSE!" Akaro returned. Leaving a blank faced Shiro behind.

A pair of siblings trailed behind their father as they crossed the road. Laughing as the song of birds accompanied them.

They reached the park safely. Shouto placed his bag down and noticed the twins still moving. "Where are you two going?" Shouto asked, Akaro turned around saying "we found this new spot that we liked so we moved. No one could disturb us there. The perfect spot"

Shouto followed the twins as they arrived in front of a very tall bush. "Here?" Shouto asked. "Well not yet! Close though." Shiro said pointing his hand to the bush.

He watched as his sons entered the tall and thick bush. He sighed before following them. After a while, he reached the other side. To find a big oak tree with a spacious area with one two-three sitter bench.

The place was oddly familiar.
To be blunt, the tree seemed like it hold a lot of things. He couldn't out his finger on it but it felt like... he experienced something here. Something good and something bad.

"Ughh dad? You okay? Are you trying to burn holes through the tree with your eyes?" Shouto snapped his head at Shiro saying nothing. Placing his bag on the bench, a head ache found him.

"Father?" Akaro asked, this time looking for any signs.
"I'm fine. Jus't a small migraine you could say." Shouto replied.

After a few minutes of almost drifting asleep or hearing the sounds of his sons despair. Something caught his eyes. A woman. Walking alone the path. Her hair covered her face but she could tell she was beautiful. Someone that could perhaps rival his wife.

The twins snapped their heads as they looked at the woman. Looking at each other, they both said,

"AUNTIE [L/N]!"

-----
Intermission
Sorry for late update fam. I'm sorry i just.. feel bad. I'll be posting a filler chap or a literal chap if i can. I'm not particularly proud of this chapter but that's fine. I'll improve one day. Also if you saw Verminel said in a comment that i won't be posting in 2 weeks. Yes, it's a possibility after all school. You can trust Verminel. They are a direct friend to me in real life. Always remember MAHAL KO KAYONG LAHAT/I LOVE YOU ALL. you fabuloud magandang palaka//slap.

Also! I became an admin for TheHeroAwards as Admin Asui! Check it out if you have time 😉.

Again i love you all. Even if i haven't met you all directly

-rAIne out!