Chapter 10 [Old friend]

*warning swearing is present in class because of this... this creature called Katsu(don)ki ba(ka)kugou aka Firecracker.*

"Why are you here?" "Wow straight to the point aren't you 'Baka'gou." You taunted. "Shut the fuck up bitch answer the question dammit." He says, patience slowly dissappearing. "Is it that bad to not visit an Old friend after 6 years? Are you that harsh." You asked. Feigning a hurt expression, placing a hand on your chest.

The Firecracker pondered for a moment before letting you in. The house itself was big enough for a family of 4 maybe even 6 by how large it is. He led you to the living room, motioning his hand for you to sit at the beige couch.

"So how's life going for you?" You asked. "..." "what are you still a bachelor?" "Oi Shut it Bitch." He spat. He sighed as he leaned forward cupping both his hands together.

"I'm a happily married man to my annoying yet lovable wife. We had a kid 5 years ago, A boy very much like my wife Is that enough for ya Bitch?" He said as he stared at you. You had the look of disbelief 'My God... Who would reproduce with such creature... Poor woman...' "OI BITCH WHAT'S WITH THAT FACE HUH?!" "Oh nothing, do you have a picture?" You asked.

Katsuki then took a picture frame that hung on the wall behind him. He passed the picture to you as you examined it. 'Wow... the girl's beautiful... ' you then skipped to look at the kid 'thank god he looks like the wife' you thought as you sighed.

"WHAT'S WITH THAT FACE YOU FUCKER? THINKING ABOUT SHIT AGAIN ARE Y-" " wow you have a kid yet you didn't change at all.. i'm just glad the kid didn't inherit your face.. please not the personality." You pleaded not only to him but to God... we dont need another firecracking bakugou.

"You go dissing me and my son-"
"Actually i'm happy for your son-" "when i invited you to my house? BITCH YO-" "i came here on my own" You deadpanned.

After endless bickering katsuki suddenly stopped as did the chatter.

As the silence continued, he sighed "now that i think about it." He sat comfortably again. "How's your life with the half-half bastard? Had kids yet?" He noticed your smile slowly crumpling as your face drained of it's color. "your not incontact with the others much are you" you said, forcing a smile unto your face as you said " so you probably don't know about it."

---
Intermission
Welp i tried. Bakugou is the definition of trashy personality... well he is at the ranking but no body can top It's king. The grand king of trashy personalities basically people with loose screws
The Oikawa Tooru
Below him are the following
Kuroo tetsurou (that handsome douche)
Tsukishima Kei (salty D-bag)
Tendou Satori (stoner bokuto)
And finally
Katsuki Bakugou
(Fire hazard)
Neito Monoma
(Baeto Monoma)
Shinsou Hitoshi
(#DarkHairedKuroko
I forgot his name i'm not sure)
and so the list goes..

Please pray that i'll udpate cuz' i cant think properly

-rAIne