Part 2

Mark Pov

"WHAT!" I said.
"You heard me" He said.
"I don't need a new tutor" I said.
"You're failing most of your classes Mark!" He said.
"Ugh fine" I said.
"You can go" He said.
"Bye" I said.

I walked out of the office with Jacob behind me.

"Wait!" Jacob said.
"What?!" I said.
"Since I'm your new tutor when are we going to start?" He said.
"Never" I said.
"Mark please" He said whining while giving me puppy dog eyes.
I swear this boy is too cute.

"I'm coming to your house after school" I said.
"Good boy" He said.
"Oh you know I'm a bad boy" I said.
"Nah, you're a good boy" He said chuckling.
"Don't you dare!" I said.
"Mark is a good boy! Mark is a good boy! Mark is a good boy!" He said.
"You asked for it" I said
I walked to him and started tickling him.
"Mark, M-mark, M-mark s-s-stop" He said laughing.
"First you have to say: Mark is a bad boy" I said.
"Fine, Mark is a bad boy" He said.
"Go to your history class" I said.
"What about you?" He said.
"I'm skipping classs" I said. 
He sighed and walked to the classroom.

Jacob Pov

I walked to the lesson. I heard people talking and I was curious. I saw Mark talking with his girlfriend I think. "I understand" The girl said. "Are we still friends?" Mark said. "Yeah of course!" The girl said.

"What are you doing nerd?" Someone said.
I turned around and saw Kevin.
"Nothing" I said.
He grabbed me by the arm and dragged me behind the school.
"Why are we here?" I said.
"This is the place where I'm going to beat you up" He said.
He kicked my nose and it started bleeding. He kicked my stomach, legs, arms and face. It hurts so much, I can't move. I just layed there on the ground in so much pain. He kept kicking me. He kicked my stomach one last time and walked away. At that moment I started crying. It's all happening again. How am I going to tell my parents and sister that my nightmare is still happening. The only thing I can do right now is cry, I was in so much pain. I was bawling my eyes out.

Mark Pov

I was walking to my next class. I walked to a seat in the back next to my best friend Michael. The bell rang and Jacob didn't come. "Where is Jacob?" I whispered. "I don't know" Michael said. "Mark, Michael go look for Jacob" the teacher said. We walked out of the room and started looking for Jacob. We looked everywhere for him but we can't find him. The last place to check was outside behind the school. We ran outside and we saw him laying on the ground with bruises and a bloody nose. "Jacob!" I said. "Don't hurt me" He said. "We won't, it's Mark and Michael" I said.

"Michael?" He said now looking up.
"Yeah Michael" I said.
Jacob looked at his arm and then at Michael's arm. They were wearing the same bracelet with the text baby boy.

"Michael?!" He said now standing up.
"Jacob!?" Michael said.
Jacob ran to Michael and gave him a hug.
"I missed you so much" Jacob said sobbing.
"I missed you too baby boo" Michael said.
"Woah woah! What's going on here?" I said.
"We're brothers" Jacob said.
"Really?!" I said.
"Yeah" Michael said.
"What happened between you two?" I said.
"We were at the park with our mom and Caroline. Michael was climbing in a tree. I was playing with Caroline and mom called us, we were about to leave, but Michael didn't come. We went home and now were here" Jacob said.
"What happened with Michael?" I said.
After they left, I was still climbing in the tree. But I was hungry and walked to the place where mom usual was and she wasn't there. I asked people if they saw this people, I had a picture of them. But no one had seen them. I started crying and walked to a bench. I was crying for hours on that bench when a woman came to me. She asked if I was okay. I talked with her for an hour and she adopted me" Michael said.
"How long?" I asked.
"It happened five years ago" Jacob said.
"Five years!" I said
"Yeah, but I'm glad I found Jakey" Michael said.
"Who's older?" I asked
"Michael" Jacob said.
"I'm 2 months older than him" Michael said.
"Okay" I said.
"Tell us who beat you up?" Michael said.
"What no no no" Jacob said.
"Jacob please" I said.
"Fine, it was Kevin" Jacob said.