Part 5

For those of you who don't know it yet, I changed some things for my story. Mark will be 17 in this and Jacob will be 16. Mark is 5'7 and Jacob is 5'3. I made these changes because it fit better and it will be more comfortable if I decide to write smut. Do you want me to write smut? Please let me know in the comments. Let's get back to the story and enjoy reading!

Jacob pov

The only thing I could do right now was stare. Stare in the ocean blue eyes that belonged to Mark. Why does he have to be so damn perfect?! His blonde hair is styled to perfection. His blue eyes sparkle in the light and when he laughes you can see a perfect set of white teeth. A jawline so sharp, you can cut fruit with it and to top it all off, a smooth flawless skin. The leather jacket clung perfect to his slightly muscular body and the jeans hug his frame in all the right places. I've fallen hard for this boy and I've known him for only a few days. I'm so screwed! 'Jacob? Hello?' Fingers snap in front of my face and I'm pulled out of my staring contest. 'What?' I say confused. 'Are you gonna come in or do you keep on planning to stand outside for the rest of the day?' Mark asks amused while raising an eyebrow. I feel so embarrassed right now. With red cheeks I step into the house and Mark closes the door behind me. 'So darling, with what should we start?' Mark asks as he walks to the kitchen table. My cheeks turn red again and I'm glad Mark has his back turned to me. 'H-History,' I stutter. 'Oh thank god!' He sighs relieved. I look at him confused not understanding why he's so happy. 'I thought you were gonna choose maths or something,' he answers. 'No, I saw your grades and figured history would be easier for you,' I explain. 'History is the only subject where I have the least chance of failing,' He says and he takes a seat at the kitchen table. I grab all the stuff we need and take a seat next to him. 'Should we start with The French Revolution?' I suggest. 'Whatever you wanna teach me darling,' Mark answers seductively. I blush again and quickly open a textbook. He leans in really close and he puts his mouth on my ear. 'Next time we can do biology and we can study the human body,' He whispers in my ear. I blush even more if that's possible and I can do nothing to hide it. 'When was The French Revolution?' I ask him. '1789?' He answers unsure. 'That's correct!' I say. 

I show him the pages in the textbook and he looks genuinely interested at the pages. He starts reading some of the paragraphs and he frowns. 'I don't understand any of this,' he says defeated. 'I'll explain it to you. That's what I'm here for,' I say. I start explaining what the French Revolution was and why it started. Halfway through I felt a hand on my leg and it started slowly moving to my thigh. I kept explaining while the hand was starting to rub my thigh. 'Mark, you have to focus and study this,' I managed to say. 'I'd much rather study you,' He answers with a smirk. 'Keep your hands off me and focus!' I say pushing his hand of my thigh. 'You're no fun,' He grumbled. 'Maybe all those girls you slept with were easy to get but I'm not!' I exclaim. 'What's that supposed to mean?!' He says indignant. 'That I'm not gonna be your boy toy!' I say starting to get mad. 'I never said anything about a boy toy,' Mark says much softer now. I don't care about that. Someone needs to tell this boy the truth. 'I'm not gonna let you use me like you used those girls! You're breaking hearts all over the place and you don't even know it! I'm not blind Mark and I know you used those girls! WELL I GOT A NEWS FLASH FOR YOU! GIRLS HAVE FEELINGS TOO!' I say, my voice getting louder at the end. 'What the hell is your point?!' he says starting to get mad. 'CARSON WAS RIGHT! YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYONE BUT YOURSELF! THE ONLY THING YOU WANT IS SEX!' I yell. I start to gather my stuff and put it in my backpack. 'IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU'VE NEVER BEEN KISSED OR THAT YOU'RE STILL A VIRGIN! IT'S NOT MY FAULT NO ONE WANTS TO KISS YOU OR HAVE SEX WITH YOU! THE ONLY REASON THEY DON'T WANT TO IS BECAUSE YOU'RE A STUPID LITTLE NERD! NO ONE WANTS TO KISS OR FUCK A NERD!' He yells back. The words hit me so hard and they hurt so much. I know it's all true but I didn't wanna believe it. The bad boy just told me the truth and I wish he never did. 

Mark sees the hurt look on my face and suddenly he realized what he said. 'Jacob,' He begins. 'Save it!' I say cutting him off. 'But..,' He says. 'You can't take back what you said. All you did was tell the truth,' I say while glaring at him. 'Jacob, I didn't mean what I said. I was just angry..,' He says starting to apologize but I don't let him finish. I don't need his apologies or his pathetic words. 'I will not get heartbroken by a bad boy!' I say sternly. 'We're not together and even if we were I wasn't planning on breaking your heart,' He tells me sincerely. That got me even more mad. 'THAT'S A LIE! IT'S ALL LIES YOU JUST SAID! YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT YOU ARE MARK? YOU'RE A DIRTY LITTLE LIAR!' I spat at him. 'Jacob, just listen,' Mark pleads. 'YOU LEFT CARSON, HUNTER AND BRANDON ONCE YOU STARTED GETTING POPULAR! WHAT KIND OF BEST FRIEND DOES THAT?! YOU FELT TOO GOOD FOR THEM, DID YOU?! YOU'RE USING GIRLS FOR SEX! I'M NOT GONNA LET YOU USE ME DIRTY LITTLE WHORE!' I scream at the top of my lungs. 'Did you just call me a whore?' He asks. 'WHAT? YOU CAN'T FACE THE TRUTH?! THAT'S WHAT YOU MARK! A DIRTY LITTLE WHORE!' I spat at him. 'I'M NOT A WHORE! JUST LISTEN TO ME NERD!' He spats back. 'NO, I'M DONE LISTENING TO YOUR FILTHY LIES! JUST DO WHAT YOU'RE GOOD AT. USING GIRLS, HAVING SEX AND FAILING CLASSES!' I spat at him. I grab my backpack, walk to his front door, open the door and slam it shut as hard as I can.

A/N

OH MY GOD!! I'm so so sorry for not updating quicker! Words can't even describe how sorry I am!! I have many ideas for the story and I hope I can update sooner this time. I know I said that several times already and every time I didn't do it. I feel terrible for that and once again I'm so sorry! I have to do an internship four days a week for school for five months. And on Wednesdays I have to go to school. I work on the Saturdays. So I'm really busy at the moment and that is the reason why my updates are slow right now. But that doesn't stop me from writing this story! I will keep writing this story! Thank you if you're still reading this story! It means a lot to me! I will update as soon as I can but I hope you understand why my updates are slow.