Part 4

Mark pov

I walked back to my friends with a smirk on my face. 'Did you find a new victim Mark?'Joey asks. 'Hell yeah I did.' I said. You probably think, what the hell is he talking about?! Once I started getting popular, I changed my looks, my attitude, everything. It worked, all the girls are falling in love with me. It started with flirting with the girl, then I asked her out and most off the time we end up in bed. So yeah, I'm not a virgin anymore. Was I in love with all those girls? No, not with all of them. I think from all the girls I had, I was in love with 6 girls. The rest of them was just to get them in bed. Why would I go for a guy? I honestly don't know. It's just something about him that attracts me. 'Are you gonna use him?' Daniel asks. 'I really don't know.' I answered with a sigh. 'It's okay if you like him. We won't judge.' Joey said while putting a hand on my shoulder. 'It's something about him. He's different.' I said. 'I think he can change you.' Daniel states out of nowhere. 'What if I don't wanna change?' I ask feeling scared. 'Then you use him.' Joey said shrugging his shoulders. 'He's your tutor right?' Daniel asks. 'Yeah.' I said unsure of where this was going. 'Seduce him. It wil be easy.' Daniel said with a grin. 'You will find out sooner or later what I do.' I said back with a smirk. 

After school I was walking back to my home. I was thinking about the Jacob situation. I don't know what I will do with him. 'I'm still not sure if I want to use him. Actually I don't know if I can do it, there is something special about him. I'm afraid that if I use him, he will never talk to me again. This is the first time I'm afraid of using someone. Great, now I sound like a bad person. Now that I think of it, maybe I am a bad person. I used most of the girls I've dated just to get them in bed. I'm not just a bad person, I'm a horrible person! I'm failing most of my classes and now the guy I might use, is my tutor! I said I changed but what if I changed for the worst? All these thoughts are making me crazy. Maybe I should change again, but I'm afraid I'll turn into nerdy Mark again. The one that always got the highest grades of the class, the boy that was good to girls and didn't have a girlfriend and the boy that got bullied everyday. I don't wanna be that person again and I'm scared I will be that person again if I change. Maybe Jacob is what I need. Maybe Jacob is the person I've been waiting for all this time. What if he is the one? 

Jacob pov

I'm at the dining table doing my homework when my sister walks in. 'Hey Jacob.' She greets me. 'Hey Caroline.' I greet back. 'How was your first day at school?' She asks. 'It was okay, I guess.' I answered. 'I know it's hard going to a new school and making new friends, but it's better than your old school.' She said. 'Everything is better than getting bullied everyday.' I mumbled. 'You know that was not your fault.' She said. 'It still feels like it.' I said with a sad smile. 'They chose to bully you for some stupid reasons. There was nothing you could do about it, but most importantly it wasn't your fault.' She said while putting her hands on my shoulders. I smiled at her. 'Thank you Car. I really needed that.' I said to her. 'Anytime baby brother.' She said standing up to go to her room. 'I have to tutor someone from school, so I'm gone by the time you come back downstairs.' I said to my sister. 'Have fun.' She said with a wink. I'm happy she didn't saw my red cheeks. If she only knows, who I'm going to tutor. Speaking of Mark, I better prepare our study session. The principal gave me a list of the subjects that Mark was failing. I looked through the list to find a subject. My eyes landed on history, so we will start with that. 

After an hour I had everything prepared for the study session. I checked my messages to see if Mark texted me his address. He did and I started packing my things. 'I'm going out!' I yelled. I didn't get an answer but I'm sure Caroline will tell our parents where I am. I started walking down the street to Mark's house. According to my phone it was a ten minute walk. I don't mind the walk, it's good for me and I'm fat, so if I walk I'm hoping to lose some weight. The closer I got to his house, the more nervous I got. Can you blame me? I'm going to the house from the bad boy to tutor him. Every girl wants to be in my position right now. After 10 minutes I arrived at Mark's house. I took a deep breath and walked to the door. I knocked on the door and waited for someone to open it. After what felt like forever someone opened the door. I looked up and I was looking into the blue eyes that belonged to Mark. 

A/N:

I'm so sorry for not updating for over a year! I feel so bad and you are all wondering what's going to happen next. There are two reasons for why I didn't update. 

1. I had writers block and didn't know what to write.                                                                                    2. I had testweek, so I had to study all week. 

I also decided to change some things for the story. Mark will be 17 in this and Jacob will be 16. Mark is 5'6 and Jacob is 5'3 and Jacob doesn't have his braces anymore. Well, he doesn't have them anymore in real life. 

I'm back now and I hope and try to update more often.                                                                                Tell me what you think of this part and the story so far! I would happily read all your comments and they make me so happy! If you have any ideas for the story, feel free to message me and I would use your idea and give your credit for it. Enjoy reading and enjoy the rest of the story!