Part 3

Jacob pov
"KEVIN! I thought he didn't go to this school!" Michael said.
"Same but I guess not" I said.
"Jacob, I know we just found each other but if this happens again, tell me" Michael said.
"I will" I said.
"JACOB THERE YOU ARE!" Carson said.
He walked to me, grabbed my arm and dragged me away.
"What did we say? You can't be friends with Mark" Carson said.
"I know but he is so nice" I said.
"That's one of his many tricks" he said.
"Okay now I'm confused" I said.
"Mark was one of our friends, best friend you can say. We did everything together and we told each other everything. Then he started getting popular and he just ditched us" Carson said.
I looked still confused.
"Don't you get it? He does nice to you, become your best friend and at the end he leaves you" he said.
"Owh, now I get it. He did that to you, Brandon and Hunter and now he's going to do the same to me." I said.
"I'm sorry Jacob, but it's the truth." Carson said.
"It's okay. I'm used to it." I said.
"Okay now I am confused." Carson said with a slight laugh.
"On my old school I had a few best friends, Lucas, Liam, Thomas, Cameron and Blake. Kevin turned them all against me, they all started bullying me except Cameron and Blake, they didn't turn their back on me they helped me. They're the only friends I have." I said with tears in my eyes. Carson opened his arms and I ran into them and started sobbing.
"I'm really sorry Jacob but you have to remind one thing. Hunter, Brandon and I will never leave you." Carson said. "Promise?" I said sticking out my finger. "I promise." He said locking his finger with mine.
"How cute, you already got yourself a boyfriend?" Kevin said.
"Can you just shut up for one moment?!" Mark said.
"How did you get here so fast?" Kevin asked.
"Didn't I tell you? I'm a wizard." Mark said.

Carson and I started laughing. Mark the wizard, how great is that?
"Haha, very funny Mark." Kevin said.
"Oh you know my name? One point for Kevin for reminding my name." Mark said. He gave Mark a dead stare. He was about the respond but the principal walked by. "Are you going to your lessons?" He said. We all nodded at him and he walked away.
"I'll get you Thomas!" Kevin said.
Mark just raised his eyebrows at him. Kevin walked back to his group of friends.

Mark turned and looked at us. "What? I don't get a thank you?" Mark said. "T-thank you." I mumbled. Then he just walked away. "Jacob please, try to stay away from him." Carson said. "I'll try." I said.

Skip to history

I was sitting in my history class next to a girl called Emily. I was talking to her. She is a very nice girl, if I wasn't gay that I would definitely have a crush on her. She has blonde hair and green eyes. ''Mark, what is the answer to question number 6?'' Mr. Jones said. ''This lesson doesn't make sense, because they're all dead!'' Mark said. ''Then why are you here, if you don't make it?'' Mr. Jones said. ''That's a very good question.'' Mark said. ''Jacob, what's the answer?'' Mr. Jones said to me. ''World War 2 started in 1939.'' I said. ''That's right, thank you.'' Mr. Jones said. I looked at Mark and he winked at me. I blushed and turned around. 'Good job Jacob. How obvious can you make it!' I said in my head. ''You like him don't you?'' Emily asked. ''Yes and it's just my first day here.'' I said. ''What's the problem then?'' She said. ''He is a bad boy, my friends told me he's just going to break my heart.'' I told her. ''I understand that they are trying to protect you but if you really love him, then you should date him.'' She said with a smile on her face. I smiled back at her. ''You really are a great friend, you know that?'' I said. ''I know but thanks anyway.'' She said. 

Tring

Everyone got up from their seats and walked to the cafeteria. I just waited for Carson, Brandon and Hunter. ''Baby boy, what are you doing here all alone?'' Someone whispered in my ear. It gave me goosebumps. I turned around and saw Mark. ''I'm j-just waiting f-for my f-friends.'' I stuttered. ''Do I make you nervous because I think I do.'' He said. Once again I got lost in his beautiful blue eyes. ''N-no, it's j-just that..'' I said. ''Babe, don't be ashamed. It's normal.'' He said. I swear, what is this boy doing to me? ''I'll wait for you after school baby boy.'' He said and then he walked to his friends. My whole face was probably as red as a tomato. I think I'm falling more for Mark everytime I see him. 

A/N

Yes I'm not dead. I finally updated. I'm really sorry that it took me forever to update. I was busy with school, but I'm back now. I hope that I can update sooner. I'll try my hardest to update sooner but once again I can't promise that because off school. But yeah I finally updated yay😂.

Love you guys❤💕