#1 Imagine// Dont Worry

Imagine your first time getting sent off and your nerves are everywhere with other inmates teasing and harassing you and Jerome is there to soothe and assure you.

I walk through the darkened , ghostly hallway with doors on each side.
I feel the stares of the other locked up criminals on my body , making me tense up a little bit making them snicker.
"Hey baby girl !"
"Look at that body figure"
I look down with a tear escaping my eye , as cat whistles and remarks are being shouted at me.
"Get in there Violet" The guard says opening my door.
"You know you don't have to be so rude Mike" a voice comes from about 3-4 feet away.
"Shut it Valeska , you don't tell me how to do my job" the guard snaps at the ginger boy look out the small window.
"Well mike , I see why your wife left you now , you're nothing but heartless , inconsiderate pig" the gingers voice descending in kind tone.
He looks at you , "I'm Jerome " and shoots at a quick smile along with the nice tone he had in the beginning.
The guard stays quiet and shuts your door.
You peek your head through the door and see Jerome looking at you.
"I heard the comments the inmates were giving you. There's no need to cry gorgeous, I'll protect you. Don't worry" Jerome softly says , shooting a soft small from those plump pink lips.
"Thank you Jerome " I say , a blush appears.
"What's your name gorgeous"
"O-oh.." I pause, almost forgetting the question under his stare.
"It's Lexi.."
"Lexi"
My name rolls off his tongue.
"Well Lexi , I'll see you around ? Get some rest" he speaks , as you nod.
"Thank you Jerome , goodnight "

______
Omg okay that wasn't as hard as I thought , there's the first part !
I hope y'all enjoyed !