#2 Imagine// Sleepover

Imagine Jerome sneaking into your room to have a sleepover in your cell.

"Y/N?" A familiar soft voice speaks.
My eyes shoot open , what the hell is he doing in here.
"Jerome , what are you doing here ?" I whisper , looking at the tall slim figure in the shadow.
"Were suppose to have a sleep over remember ?" He speaks up , walking towards me.
I rub my eyes and move over and gesture him over , "come on"
He smiles and runs over like a little kid and jumps on the bed.
"I didn't know you legit wanted a sleepover Valeska" I scoff , pulling my pillow for him to lay on as well.
"Well , you're like the only friend here that actually understands..I understand if you want me to leave." He says , his smile soon fading.
"No Jerome ! It's okay I'm sorry , I should've remembered it" I say slightly smiling.
He nods and curls up into a ball , it's quite cute actually.
Seeing a psychopath act all cute and cuddly.
Next thing you know it's about 1:30 in the morning and y'all been there chatting and talking about each other's days and exactly how we got in to where we are and what we would like to do when we get out.

Maybe sleepovers with him won't be so bad after all

______

This was a short one but I've been busy all day and I kinda had no clue where to take it :/