#3 Imagine//Breakfast

Imagine waking up to an empty bed where Jerome is suppose to be laying , and you get up to investigate and you get surprised by something huge that you never thought he'd do.'

I softly moan , reaching my arm out to find the left side of the bed empty.
My eyes shoot open , searching for Jerome.
The rooms dark , and quiet.
Only leaving the wind blowing causing the leaves to rattle outside , since it's suppose to storm.
I sit up and continue searching for my red headed boyfriend.
I roll your eyes and decide to look for the disappearance of Jerome downstairs.
I walk very carefully, hearing as if someone has broken in , hearing things in the kitchen crashing.
I grab the baseball bat in the little side closet y'all have next to the staircase.
"God Jerome where are you at times like this " i whisper my voice getting shaky , scared what can happen next.
I reach the bottom and stop in your tracks , this huge smiling coming across my face.
Breakfast
Breakfast everywhere
"pancakes ? Done . Toast ? Done. Orange juice and milk ? Done . Eggs ? Done . " Jerome quietly mutters to himself.
I didn't know how he heard me behind him but he did , spinning around with this big grin on his face.
"Good morning gorgeous " He says walking over and kissing me on the forehead.
I giggle and see the flour in his hair and on his cheeks making him seem so innocent.
"Good morning Jerome "
Y'all stand there just staring at each other as you heard the toaster pops up.
"More toast !" He says picking his finger up making me laugh.
"Sit down gorgeous , today's your spoiled day. Everything is gonna be about you" he says grabbing the butter and more toast walking over to the table.
"Oh Jer-" I begin to say but get interrupted with his finger on my lips
"Shh princess no words , just trust me" he whispers , looking me in the eyes , seeing the glossy greeny with a hint of blue spread across his eyes.
God how I loved his eyes , they were one of the first things I fell for when I met him in prison but were out now and we have a happy relationship together without the nasty slop and glares from the other inmates.
I nod as he sets a plate in front of me asking which foods id like , but knowing him he made all my favorite foods , so I had to take a little bit of all !
He even made my eggs cheesy !
He might've been a mad man , and still is , but he also has my heart and there's definitely no way somebody could take that away.
I love him

_____
Okay this one was kinda okay but kinda sucky, but I'm getting use to writing imagines it's a new thing but hang with me (: