#5 Imagine// Stockholm Syndrome pt2

My eyes flutter open , as I look around my vision adjusting to the light that is now being shined upon me.
My wrists are still taped together , along with tape on me mouth , but this time there's tape on my ankles...taped to a chair.
Great , kidnapped and duct taped to a chair , with no idea where I am.
I struggle trying to tear the tape off but fail , as I go try again the door opens.
A tall slim male walks through closing it and locking the lock.
"Good , you're up gorgeous " he says , his pink tinted lips forming a smirk.
He walks over , "let's get rid of that tape on your mouth , id love to talk"
I flinch expecting him to yank the tape off of my mouth , but he does the opposite.
He gently pulls it off and tosses it in the trash can , and looks at me along with sitting in front of me.
"My names Jerome , what's your name ?" His fingers intertwined with each other's his head balancing on them.
I stay quiet , obviously he doesn't like that one bit.
"I asked , what is your name" this time he grits the sentence through his teeth.
I still don't speak.
"WHAT IS YOUR GOD DAMN NAME?!" He slams his fist on the floor.
"Y/N!" I yell back , not meaning it to be so loud.
His anger turns to happiness , causing his to bust into a fit of laughter.
"What a beautiful name , I love how it rolls right off my tongue" He smiles , saying my name over again.
Is this guy nuts ?
The laughter comes to a halt and he jumps up.
"Are you afraid of me?" He leans forward only inches away from your face.
My breath hitches , giving him the answer.
"Don't be, I'm not gonna hurt you." He pauses , "that bad anyway"
My eyes widen
"I'm kidding ! Gosh take a joke " he playfully hits my arm , laughing.
"Well let's get you all untied , I'm just saying.
We're somewhere nobody will find you and if you even think about running , I have people outside so be a good girl gorgeous " he carries on , grabbing scissors cutting my ankles and wrists free
I pull my hands and feet together rubbing them, looking at the man named Jerome.
He offers me his hand but I quickly deny it.
"Ooookay" he stretches the O pulling his hand back.
"Well let's go tour the place ! You'll be here for a quite a while " He smiles creepily at you grabbing your arm and heading towards the door forgetting it was locked , he tried to pull but failed , which caused you to quietly giggle.
You see him turn a little red , unlocking the door and opening it.
"Shall we ?"

God I hope my parents are looking for me..

____
Okay guys I'm sorry they aren't that good but I'm been severely busy at my home life right now but if y'all would , vote and comment and leave me ideas how to make these better !