Chapter 12

Nashez's POV:
After that we chilled at the park talking and laughing. With Racheal i felt free plus i wouldn't mind staring at her sexy eyes the whole day she would keep asking me to kiss her now and then talk about a girl who love kissing each time im busy talking looking at her, its like she isn't listening cause she will squeeze her eyes and look at me.
Me: babe stop drooling
Resh: i just can't help it, you are an angel sent for me.
Me: *laugh* I better go
Resh: please stay with me just another 30 minutes or i'll get bored *pouting*
Me: *i kiss her pouting lips* okay but only 30 minutes..
Resh: Oky oky its all well but still you'll have to stay with me.
We continued talking like that till he asked me this
Resh: so tell me how old were you when you had your first kiss? (Here is the thing i didn't tell Rech that when we kissed on saturday it was my first kiss)
Me: mmmh 16 and on saturday *i smiled and looked away*
Here is one thing about me i'm so shy...
Resh: baby don't tell me that... baby why didn't you tell me? Me: i was embarassed dear...
Resh: *chuckles*
Me: see what im talking about *i hit her playfully on her hips*
Resh: *she laughs* but im greatful that im the first to kiss this juicy lips of yours and last?
Me: *fold arms* mmmmh but i guess am not your first
Rech: You may not be my first but you will be my last okay
*raised eyebrow*
Me: Haha oky ( you could have seen her face)
Rech: im serious here...
We stared at each other for long and its like she understood my eyes language coz she kissed me....
Me: i love you *say that between the kiss*
Resh: love you too handsome..
After a while i went home all smiling...
my cousin noticed that but all she said is "im happy to see you smile whats behind that smile..."
Me: huh? Its nothing..
Cousin: its nothing? Oh sawa nitajua tu
.
Racheal's POV:
It september and ever since that night dad never came again, i learnt that he wasn't sorry at all cause if he was he could have tried again and again mostly hear how im doing since i was in a bad state when he left but anyway i couldn't careless,
Everything was going well between Nashez and I, he was still that sweet loving guy never has he made me feel less loved. Robert stopped with his craziness.
Mom on the other hand was getting use to the fact that im dating and gave me a long lecture about how boys are,that im still young to be sexual active i better not think of it (thats mom for you) besides Nashez hasn't even touched that topic or made a move to show that he wants to sleep with me.
It was one hot saturday and i was just sitting on a blanket under the tree drinking my juice when my phone rang and its my him again
Me: Hello
Nash: how are you doing?
Me: im good baby what?
Nash: i will be after you agree to this *sounds nervous*
Me: and what's that? *confused*
Nash: ahhhh mmmh baby my cuzo wants to meet you today
I kept quite for a moment and sat up straight immediatelly (oh no so soon what if she doesn't like me oh gosh)
Nash: baby are you still there?
Me: yes yes im still here
Nash: so baby will i get you?
Me: Nashez i can't what if your cousin doesn't like me?
Nashez: babe she will trust me
Me: but Nash..
Cuts me short
Nash: no but so i will be there at three.
Me: im scared
Nash: Don't be..bye and be ready...
Resh: (Somebody please hide me what's to meet you today.)