Chap 6

Chase's POV

"I-I-I can't tell you" I say between crying and whimpering.

"WHY THE HELL NOT!" Damon grabs my face making me look at him and kisses my tears. "You are my mate and future ruler to our kind. Who ever did this WILL pay."

I whimper. I wish I could be strong like Zero, he gives zero shits. Haha maybe that's how he got his name. Zeros laughing in my brain.

" We have mate now. We're equally as strong. His aunt and cousin deserve punishment along with the others that helped the scumbags"

I look at my mate in his eyes. "I will tell you one day, it hasn't happened in a week."

He started kissing every scar, every mark on my back and worked his way up to kiss our mark. I moaned out "alpha!" He growls and I feel his dick get hard against my thigh. "You will tell me today or else I will finish this in front of our pack"

I gulped and watched him get up and started getting ready for his ceremony tonight. He pulled his shirt off by the neck. His mark looking exactly the same as mine. I touch my mark and he gasps. "Little mate what did I say about feeling what you feel" growling in a deep voice. Oh Moon goddess I just want to give in.

" I am no little mate" Zero growls as he surfaces. Zero taking over my body but not enough where I black out. I stand up and grab Damon's waist grinding our waists together. He moans and for once I'm glad zero is surfaced cause that just made me melt. Zero keeps grinning and nips the mark. "I think we know who the 'little mate' is" sneering.

Damon's POV

Mariah says to me "yes yes we are his little mate". Me? I'm not so cool with that. I growl "I hope we're not comparing cause I'm sure mine is bigger then yours and will rip that ass in half".
Chase licked his lips. "I would like to see you try."
I shivered. I decided to grab his hips as well and grinder harder on him. "I am Alpha, I am your King, submit to me".  Chase's eyes flashed bright red.
Mariah yipped "Let Zero play with us."
Then it dawned on me that Zero was more assertive then his human half, who was delicate like a little girl. "I refuse to submit to you Zero." Shit I'm about to cum. Zero takes one of his hands to readjust both our cocks so the head is poking out our pants. He grinds so much harder.
"Cum for me Little Alpha"
God damnit he is so sexy. "Fuck!" I scream out. Our seed covering both of our chests. Chases eyes go back to this beautiful hazel and I set my forehead on his. I'm breathing so heavily and the smell of both of us is so intoxicating.
"You will tell me who did this or else I don't think I can hold back. Go take a shower I will use the one to the connected room."
I could see chase's face turn red and nod as he ran to the bathroom. God how am I going to survive with him?
Mariah was laughing "I can't guarantee that half the mate bond won't be completed tonight"
"And why is that?" I raise an eyebrow
"The pack run or have you forgotten"
Shit and I run to the other shower before chase comes out.