Chapter 4 - Damon

After Chase decided to storm out of the room Mariah whimpered.

*I want our mate, why did he run away?* She sounded sad

"Most likely because we marked him together, without his permission since his wolf took over." I sighed.

I don't want a male mate. Yet it could take years to find my alternate mate. Even then it could be a he. I guess chase will have to do. Besides his wolf marked us first. Damn he's more possive then me and I'm a god damn alpha. I should be making him beg!

-flash back-

I brought Chase up to my -our- bedroom, still making out with him. I opened and closed our door. I pinned him to the bed and he flipped us over growling. He pulled away.

"Mine! Don't run. This will be heavier on you then me." 

Chase kisses down my neck and around the place where he would mark me. Moans kept escaping out of command. Oh duh command!

"As your Alpha I command you to stop!" It came out with authority and power with a bit of squeak.

He pulled away slightly grinning.

"That doesn't work baby Alpha."

I growled at the name and he went pack to kissing and playfully biting my neck, one of his hands ran down my chest. I lifted my waist, in my to-tight-pants that he caused. I could feel his love bigger than mine right now and I gasped.

He chuckles "Beg, Beg little Alpha boy, make your omega mark you."

I bite my lip as he kept lifting his waist to stop my grinding. I gave into him sadly, Mariah put in happily, she was yipping and purring.

"Mark me Chase! Make me your mate." I didn't mean for it to come out like that. Soon as it registered what I said.

"It's Zero" He said in a husky voice before he marked me.

His wolf fangs going deep into my neck. I moaned loudly and Mariah took over biting his neck.

5 minutes and I passed out. They had finished the marking. I had control back, as Mariah has fainted. I felt his wolf's connection. Chase seemed to get control of him. I couldn't understand what he was saying completely. I do remember him running out of my room though.

-End of Flash Back-

The way he made me submit to him. Turns me on but makes me so fucking mad! I punched a wall, breathing deeply.