Chapter 2 - Chase

I woke up this morning feeling like complete shit. I slowly sat up, feeling the cuts on my back burn. Last night we had many rouges try and attack us before our future Alpha and Beta arrived home. As the royal pack we succeeded by killing them. I couldn't fight as well as the warriors, but then again they don't train me in anything but self defense. I used that to protect the pups though. The Leader Rouge came and challenged me. I won but he managed to slash my back, his claws where coated in silver. I sighed

"Another damn day in this messed up castle."

You'd think, "Hey! You're living in a castle! What could go wrong and be so bad?" Well my mother got beheaded when I was little, that's a different story. As her son, I came with her and the pack adopted me, yet because of my mother's past and problems I became the omega. Still the Omega to this day.

I got up and put on some blue jeans, a black shirt, and combat boots. I looked at my short silver hair in the mirror. Shaking my head. Why didn't I shower first?

Zero, my wolf, answered " Our back wouldn't be able to handle it anyway, so go to the kitchen to start our work."

I grunted and went to the kitchen. To my happiness, I saw shirley.

"Hello Mrs. Shirley" I smiled. She was a kind lady.

"Hello Chase, your only chores today are to take the food out to the tables and keep the food stocked up outside during the party. Luke is being light because he wants the trouble some boys to do some work."

"Okay." I replied, before adding "Hey you should really start calling him Alpha or King, his mate and loyal people who worship his dirty water will find you and murder you." I laughed half joking.

"I will once you find your mate" She gave me a know-it-all smile.

I grabbed two big trays of food and walked outside. After an hour I was finished and walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge and take an apple. I love apples. The boys outside were howling and whistling, so I guessed that the Beta, his son, and the Future King were here.

"Well damn those boys. Come Chase lets go greet them." She grabbed my arm and we walked outside and in with the crowd.

I saw the beta then.......

I saw the alpha, He was shirtless. He also looked surprised. Yet he looked nice in the dark blue jeans. If you were wondering, yes I love the male species. I walked up to him. Shirley tried to grab me. I tackled him to the ground growling, people were trying to get me off of him. We both growled loudly, saying mine at the same time. Everybody was surprised. I curled up on him purring like a kitten. I was picked up and carried to what I was guessing was his bedroom. He locked the door and set me on the bed pinned.

He asked with a deep husky voice that sent shivers down my back. "What's your name"

My face turned a million shades of reds and pinks. "Chase. Yours?

He smilied and nipped my neck, causing a gasp from me. "Damon"

Then I blacked out.

My wolf took over.

Zero took over.

I regained consiousness.

He marked me.

And...

I marked him.