SUMMARY

     Scarlett Day had known about aliens her whole life, having an adopted aline brother meant she knew how to keep her mouth shut about secrets too. She had been protecting her older brother's secret all her life and had grown used to keeping people at a distance. Which made her the perfect candidate for an organisation that dealt with extra-terrestrial presences on the planet, a secret organisation called the D.E.O.

     Keeping the secret even from her co-workers there, she starts a life with the heavy burden on her shoulders but she would sacrifice her own life to keep her brother's secret from the world. Her parents had always told her it was her job to protect him from others that would not understand and fear him. 

     After Supergirl joins the organisation, aliens start to come out into the daylight and soon the very idea of aliens won't be so impossible. That's when a new IT guy is hired, Winn Schott. 

     Scarlet automatically pushes him away because she had fought her whole life to be here and to help others and she was not about to be overshadowed by a new guy that had connections with the red caped hero. But with their banter and the long hours they share at their desks, her heart starts to open towards the nerdy boy that makes too many jokes about pop culture. 

     Soon, Scarlet finds herself in too deep with a boy who could break her heart and she wasn't sure how she felt about that because she had lived alone for too many years with nobody but her family loving her. That was her biggest fear; being weakened by the idea of love.

But one boy was going to change her mind.

º   º   º

I'm super excited to write this because I love Supergirl and I never write fun/cute stories I'm always way too dramatic and make my characters feel so much pain lmao.

Thank you to the lovely Tinkertaydust for the awesome plot!! Go follow her if you haven't already!