Chapter 1 Starting my journey

My name is Sheza. I’m a proud Muslim and a die hard Pakistani. I have been brought up by a respectable family and they’ve taught me everything I need to know. I’ve lived and enjoyed the beautiful years of my teenage life going to school and college, making friends and learning the rules of surviving in this society.

I discovered my love for writing when I was just eight years old. I didn’t write much except for my school assignments. But as I grew older, I started writing more and more because I found peace in it. It was a completely awesome experience, creating my own world to express everything I wanted to. I had begun with writing a diary where I used to store all the recollections of my childhood because I never wanted those memories to fade away.

Allah Almighty has blessed me with the power of words and I’m very thankful for the blessings HE has showered upon me.

My best friend @greenoranges is the one who suggested me about wattpad. She’s the one who told me to spread my wings and fly high. That’s how I came to wattpad and started with even more passion than I had before.

My younger brother @Hsn_25 has been with me throughout, supporting me all the times and providing me the energy to carry on.

This was a humble start of a zealous journey where I wished to succeed.

The day I started was Aug 02, 2013. I had so much to write and so much to explore. It was a completely new world waiting for me.

Author’s note: How did you discover wattpad and what were your feelings as you got started?