Chapter 6 Get set go!

Now that’s all I wanted you guys to know. That’s my silly little wattpad story. How it started and the difficult times I’ve faced. But now everything’s back on track, see? It’s not that difficult after all. All you need is a never ending passion and a lot of encouragement.

Please believe in yourself because you’re the one who can make yourself do it. I felt sad but it was my own soul who told me to stand up and do it.

I wanted to share my experience with all the sad friends out there, who’re just sitting hand on hand and feeling defeated. Gear up people because it’s not the end. You can do it. Remember this thing please.

You can’t write unless your release the fear that’s conquering your body. You have to kick it out of your body and say’ “Get lost dirty fellow! I’ve got work to do”.

Once you tighten your seatbelt for this adventurous journey there’s nothing that can stop you from winning. This is the real success. Success doesn’t means your numbers glowing red. It never does. Just try it once and you’ll see it for sure.

Find people to inspire you. Find awesome books to read. Find guides to help you and then there’s nothing that’ll come in your way.

Thank you for being so patient. I hope you guys enjoyed this.

Author’s note: So… how was it guys? Did you guys enjoy or not?