Chapter 5 Finding sincere friends

This is the most important part. If you wish to succeed on wattpad please find people who care for your work. It is for sure that there will be some people reading or commenting on your works. Remember to thank them warmly. Take a look at their profiles and give their works a chance to read. When they’ll see you reading their works they’ll become even more passionate to read your works. This can be your best way to say thanks to them.

I’ve read a lot of people’s works and I’ve found many friends at wattpad now. It is the result of interaction bridge we’ve created amongst ourselves.

@blurringAlley124 is one of the friends who’s a source of support and satisfaction to me. Our communication started when I began reading her poem series “Plain June” and I found it pretty different and amusing from other works at wattpad. I didn’t hesitate to vote each and every poem I read there and as a result she dedicated me one of the poems of  that series. I was over the moon and read her works with more sincerity and tried to give the best of my views. In this way we started interacting and she never forgot to read and comment on my works whenever I updated.

@OwainGlyn is also one of the amazing persons I’ve found here. The amazing “Owain’s silly rhymes” attracted me a lot. I read each one of them and ended up laughing with tears in my eyes. His spiritual poetry “windswept” is just mind-blowing. 

@modestmuslimah is my sister in Islam. She’s the most awesome girl I’ve met here. I consider her as a jewel because she’s a complete package of friendship and sincerity. She’s been a source of inspiration for me and every thing she has written is excellent. Whenever I feel low I think about her and that’s how magic works. I get  filled with energy and enthusiasm.

@allthatglittersx is the person who’s made me realize that I write pretty well and she read my stories keenly. She left her views on my story which made me much more confident than I was earlier.

 @shavinsa1 is also a good friend. She has read my works and she’s always there for support.

So remember the key point if you want friends, read things carefully and passionately and never ever hesitate to comment on stuff that you liked.

Author’s note: Who are your good friends at wattpad and how did you find them?