0.05

Kongpob went to his office that day and received the most shocking news ever and that was that Wad got into his office as his co-worker , this news had shocked him but he was very happy about the fact that he had shifted here and he use to study with him and now he would be working with him , it was really great to have a friend with you in your work place , not like Kongpob hated his job but he had hardly some company , he usually had lunch alone .

On the other hand it was about 4 days kongpob started feeling sick , he was not stopped throwing up , now he had also started feeling very dizzy like he could faint any moment now , but then he hardly could be on his feet , he started seeing everything double, He brushed it of and drived into his work . Maybe I should go and see the doctor tomorrow , he thought to himself .

Wad had noticed the changes in kongpob , maybe he didn't realise what was happening but he had seen . Kongpob recently looked very tired and dark circles under his eyes , like he was way older than his expected age . He even told him to go to a doctor but he just said that he was fine . Even p'Arthit told him to look after him , when he knew that Wad had shifted to kongpob's office , maybe tomorrow he would tell him to go and see the doctor . He cared a lot about his friend as kongpob had no one except P'Arthit and even P'Arthit didn't have anyone , so both Kongpob and P'Arthit was his and  p'prem 's first priority , sometime they would even call them to their house to spend the time with his or p'prem s parents . About wad and P'prems parents well , they had accepted them with open heart and they were very grateful to have such parents , and even when their parents  heard about Kongpob and Arthit they felt very bad so they declared them as their own son's.

------

Kongpob was eating dinner  with P'Arthit silently , were as he usually talks like the Tv . But suddenly he thought of telling his boyfriend that he would visit the doctor once the next day .

"P'.... I was thinking.. of .. umm maybe I'll make an appointment for the doctor ... because I still don't feel great .. so umm I'll take a half day tomorrow " Kongpob said it while looking at his plate of veggies and playing with it .

Arthit looked up from his own plate and his eyes sparked .
"Well .. ofcourse .. Will I go along with you,  I don't have any problem thou ... why don't we go to your old friend ... you said he is a doctor right ?"

"No .. you dont need to tag along with me .. I'm not a kid I can go on my own ... and about my friend .. ? .. well he is gynaecologist and obstetrician .. so well its for women and I'm not one .. so I can go "

"Ohh .. hahaha.. sorry about that , I didn't know .. but why can't I go with you." Kongpob saw the puppy dog eyes but he reached out and touched his hands which was on the table ...

"Well Sir .. you have work and you can't see blood and don't like the smell of hospitals plus I can handle it myself ... so it's no need .. alright ?" Arthit just nodded .

"Kong .. I was thinking of having a loan for our business you know .. because after renting this house I don't have that much of money.. so it would be the best "

"Yeah.. it's a great idea you know.. so talk with the bank and see whether they will give you a loan or not ."

"Well I called them.. to ask for the instructions and.. they said I had to wait for around 6 months ."

"Well .. then it would be good .. " they ate their dinner while having small talks , they soon headed to their bedroom to sleep as they had to wake up early in the morning, Kongpob had already called the hospital to book an appointment with the general physician so it wasn't a problem . Kongpob had decided to go to the hospital where his old friend  use to practice, so that on the way he could meet him . Kongpob pressed his ears over Arthit s chest and Arthit wrapped his arms around him , and they went to sleep in that position .