0.13

Kong had started feeling good without Arthit , but one thing was for sure and that was that he still loved Arthit with all his heart , he couldn't forget of the times when he always helped him and made him feel loved , he can't disagree with that , all this 6 years he had felt so loved that he can't even listen to anybody, who ever told him to forget Arthit , he just told them that it was more than an impossible work for him to do , he would better die than forgetting his P'Arthit . 

Kiet had helped him a lot with the stress , kongpob would sometimes go to his house to practice some kind of pregnancy yoga , Kiet use to tell him different type of funny stories and they would even go to dinner dates with him . Kiet always told him to take rest and not to work to much because it was bad for his health and also to eat well . he even gave him few books about pregnancy so that he could read about parenting and pregnancy . he felt very thankful to have Kiet as his friend plus his doctor . 

-------

Arthit was very happy because he had just received  the call from the bank manager saying that his bank loan for his has been permitted , finally he could open his own business with Prem , he just had to look for a place where he would start his company , he was imagining things , like how he would become so rich and finally stay happy with kongpob and maybe he would accept the child , but maybe his happiness was couldn't last any longer , maybe god didn't really want him to stay happy .

within an hour he again received a call from his bank manager , he thought maybe they were calling him to tell that they would move forward with he process but then he heard his banker say 

" I'm very sorry sir .. I thought that your Loan was approved but it wasn't" the man told Arthit , Arthit was schocked he didn't know what to say .

"oh god .. but why sir .. I was counting on you .. you can't do this to me " Arthit begged his manager but it was of no use .

"I'm sorry sir but .. if you do 25% of down payment .. I can Approve the loan " 

" no sir i can't afford that i don't have that much of cash right now .. " Arthit was very disappointed .. he thought so much but now everything was in water .

" then i'm sorry to say that .. I have nothing to do here anymore ." and then Arthit's bank manager hung up the phone . Arthit couldn't think any further , it was like everything crashed down in like seconds , he couldn't even enjoy a moment of his hapiness.

------

"Here you go my highness .. here comes your place" kiet said it to Kongpob as he parked his car infront of his house .

"Thank you so much kiet .. I had a lovely time with you today. " kongpob said as he opened his seatbelt .

"The was great right? " Kong just nodded .

"May I ask you a thing kong ? .. Do you still love that idiot ? " hearing to that question kongpob just smiled

" Yes .. but now it doesn't hurt anymore .. and now I don't even have hopes anymore .. that any thing will change " Kiet kinda felt bad for his friend , with whom he has grown up .

"Is there anything I can do Kong? "

"Just he there like you have always have .. ok ?"

"I'm always here with you kong .. don't worry I love you .." and both of them laughed and hugged each other.  ( I love you = In a friendly matter)

As they broke apart kong saw Arthit staring at him from out side the car . Kiet couldn't help but just mutter a Bastard under his breath .

----