Chapter 8

Tyler's POV
"Are we there yet?" Emma asked again.
"No Emma." I replied back. It was quiet.
"How about now?" She asked. OMFG!
"Emma! No we are not there yet can you please calm down!" I snap. I didn't mean to be an asshole to her but she been doing this ever since she woke up.
"But I'm hungry and bored and hungry." She pouted.
"Pull over! I'm hungry to." Blake said.
"How the hell are you hungry when you just ate a fucking minute ago dumbass!?" Jackson snap. Emma started giggling.
"Yeah dumbass." Emma said. I hit the breaks and turned around and looked at Emma.
"EMMA!" I yelled.
"What did I do?" She asked.
"That's a bad word don't you ever say it again or I swear to god." I reply. I might be a gangleader but there is no way a child of mine will be cursing while I'm present.
"But Jack said it!" She cried. I turned and looked at him. He let out a nervous laugh.
"Watch your mouth around my kid." I snap and started the car back up and pulled into a gas station. I got out the car and carried Emma in. I started walking and Emma stop.
"What's wrong?" I asked. She pointed towards the girls bathroom.
"We gotta go in there I'm not a boy." She replied. Fuck.
"Alright fine fine lets go." I said and grabbed her hand and pulled her in the bathroom. To my luck there was no one in here. I rushed Emma to the stall and well.. Let her go. Once we got done we washed her hands and walked out. I saw the guys by the candy said and walked over there.
"Candy!" Emma said jumping up and down.
"Emma you didn't eat breakfast yet. It's to early to eat candy." I frowned. She looked up at me with her big blue eyes and frowned back.
"Otay." She said. I smiled at her and ruffled her hair.
"Lets go stop at McDonald's and get breakfast." Blake said and ran out the store. We all started laughing. I picked Emma up and started walking to the car.
"I love you daddy." Emma said. She called me daddy. I looked at her and saw that she was smiling.
"Love you to daughter." I said and kissed her forehead. She started to giggle.