Chapter 10

Tyler's POV
I was holding Emma and looking at my parents. My mother walked over to me.
"Aren't you just a pretty little thing" she said to Emma. She took Emma out of my arms.
"Are you hungry hunny?" She asked. Emma nodded her head. My mom turned and mouthed to me 'we will talk later' and walked into the house.
"So which one of your toys did you get pregnant?" My dad said walking up to me. Fucking shit! I love my dad but he can be annoying!
"Dad! She's not my birth kid I found her in an ally and took her in." I snap.
"Why did you take the kid in than?She's not your responsibility. You can barely take care of yourself and you think you can take care of a toddler?" He asked raising an eyebrow. I grabbed him by his collar and looked him dead in the eye.
"She is my responsibility. I took her in because it was the right thing to do she's a kid. And I can take care of her and I." I snap and letted go of him and walked inside. I saw my mom was feeding Emma. I walked over to Emma and saw that she had peanut butter all over her face.
"Emma! Your being messy." I said and grabbed a napkin and started to wipe her face. She wiggles around. My mother laughed.
"She reminds you as a baby. You were a fat baby" she said and laugh. Emma started to laugh.
"Daddy was fatty baby." She said. I just rolled my eyes and picked her up. She started to scream and cry.
"Emma calm down!" I said rubbing her back.
"Put me down!" She yelled. Oh yeah she definitely needs a nap.
"Okay nap time Emma your getting cranky." I said and walked up stairs to the guest room. I laid her on the bed. She jump off the bed and ran to the door. I slammed the door.
"Let me out! Emma no nap! Emma no nap." She screamed. I picked her up and laid on the bed and laid Emma down on my chest. She stop crying. I rub her head. And later she started to snore.