Chapter 14

Emma's POV
I woke up and saw that I was in a super big bed. I looked around. Where's daddy? I'm all alone. I started crying. Was I bad is that why he left me? I felt a hand on my head. I looked up and saw daddy!
"What's wrong?" He asked and picked me up and wiped away my tears.
"Emma t-thought d-daddy left h-her b-b-because I bad."
"Emma I told you I'm never going to leave you." He said and rub my hair.
"Where are we?" I asked.
"We are at Blake's brother house." I just nodded my head. BANG. I looked up at daddy.
"What's that?" I asked.
"Blake probably.. Anyways how about we get you something to eat." I nodded my head. Daddy picked me up and carried me downstairs. I looked around the place. It looked very pretty! Daddy pulled up a chair and placed a big book on top of it and placed me on the book.
"Hot dogs or fish sticks?" Daddy said.
"FISHY!" I yelled. Daddy laughed and started to heat up the fish sticks in the microwave. I felt a hand on my head. I looked up and saw Jackson. I smile at him. Daddy came over wth the plate with fish sticks in it. Jackson reached over and grabbed one of the fish sticks and popped it in his mouth.
"My fishes!" I whined.  Daddy and Jackson just laughed. I just started eating my fishy again.