Chapter 15

Tyler's POV
After Emma got done eating her fish sticks I turned on some tv and watched spongebob with Emma. BAM. Emma grabber my arm.
"Daddy what is that?" She asked again.
"I think that it's Blake." I mutter.
"I wanna play with Blake!" She yelled.
"Blake is busy Em-." I got cut off by someone throwing their tattooed arm around my neck. Brandon.
"So is this is the little girl who I heard some much about?" He asked. I nodded my head. Emma buried her face in my shirt.
"She's a little shy." I mutter. Brandon snatched Emma from me. Emma started scream and crying.
"Hey hey calm down. I'm not going to hurt you." He said. Emma stopes crying and screaming. She wiped away her tears.  Blake yelled.
"She pissed on me!" He yelled. I got off the couch and took Emma away from him. I saw that there was a dark blue streak on his shirt.
"Well that's what you get! You scared her." I said. Emma started crying again.
"I'm sowwy!" She cried. Blake threw his hands up in surrender.
"It's cool. Your fine just learn how to use the potty." He said. She nodded her head. I walked upstairs and ran Emma a warm bath since she peed on herself. Emma was splashing around in the bath.
"Bubbles!" She said. I just smiled at her and began to wash her up. Once I was done I place her back into the bed and then she felled asleep.