09

This chapter is legit on crack lol

Be ready

______________________

Poseidon's POV

I slid out of my car and pushed the door shut, making sure to cover her journal resting on the passenger seat with something. I looked up at the massive mansion before me, humble wasn't in my younger brother's vocabulary.

It had been two whole days since I'd saved Alice,  a second time might I add, and the anger has been building up the whole drive here. It was Monday and I'm missing school but I've attended so many times out of boredom throughout my lifetime that I could probably teach the class myself.

Needless to say school doesn't mean a damn thing to me, especially when every two seconds my mind wanders to what I want to do to her.

"Brother," Zeus's deep accent greeting me with his arms held outward, "how nice of you to join us." He smiled as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders and clutched into my skin.

"Us?" I questioned.

He opened the large doors and I saw a room full of Gods, their separate talents evident in each of their appearances.

"What is this," I growled at Zeus.

"No need to worry Poseidon," he calmed, "we have a little anger outlet to this.. girl situation."

I saw Hermes standing before a statue of Apollo, the statue old and chipping away. His figure was bare with only a cape wrapped around his shoulders and a wreath around his head.

"Well at least they got your dick size right, Apollo." Hermes said staring pointedly at the microscopic thing sculpted onto his groin.

Apollo glared at him and bent the sunlight beaming through the window with his powers and scorched Hermes in the ass.

The men all laughed, some at the table and some walked aimlessly around the room.

They were immature, despite their thousands of years on this Earth. Only I, Zeus and Hades were the original Gods. The others all decedents from affairs of my father or my mother.

Bastards they were. Too bad they're rotting skeletons six feet under.

The boys all quieted as they noticed my presence, Zeus smiled.

"Boys," Zeus looked around the room at each individual one, "Let the games begin." He smirked.

______________________
Ami

╳______________________Ami