Love At First Sight

Hi my name is ariana grande and you all know i am a hard working 23 year old women. and i just wanna say that today i was collaborating with mac miller. and the music is called the way and honestly excited to work with a rapper. so we are done making our music video and then all the suddenly when me and mac kissed i fell in love with him. and so mac said i was a great kisser. i started laughing and smiling and i said "aww thanks mac" and he said "your welcome ari" so i called my driver to come pick me up. but then mac ask if i wanted to ride with him. and then i was thinking about it for a minute and i said "umm sure" and he open  the door and i said "awww what a gentleman" and he smiled and said " well that what we do respect women".

Back at the house i open up the door and i saw all my amazing dogs running up to me and i kiss each one because they're my babies. and my nona was there, and my mom, but my brother frankie wasn't.  so my mom ask me about the music video and i explain to her about it. while my nona was making tea. then i started to talk about mac and i said "mom i fell in love with him and honestly i feel like he could be the one " and my mom said "ari you just meet him, honey just wait for the moment" and i said "mom i kissed mac on the video, do you wanna see it?" and my mom said "sure" so i was playing it and my mom love the music video and saw the kiss. and she was like "holy shit ariana that was so cute" and i started laughing and i said "lol thanks mom"

did you like this story ??

stay tune for chapter 2...