My Favorite Part

today was the release of me and my mac, new song my favorite part  and we are offical making a music video, im so excited i started to get up at 7am and waking up next to mac is the best thing ever, he is the best guy ever i swear im glad i found the real one. so i was up without makeup and dancing crazy while making vegan pancakes for both of us. and it was funny cause mac was recording me dancing and he said "turn around" and i did and i was like "holy shit" and he started laughing and i told him to post it anywhere and he's like "i won't yet" and i told him "omg your such a dick" and we both started laughing. soon while our morning was fun and weird we went to recording studio session to make our music video, i went to the makeup room and i was just snapchatting..while mac was there looking at me and i was smiling at him, then after the make was done we went to go record it and the funniest part i was wearing a bra and it makes my boobies look big idk why i just said that...but whatever then the fun part was getting wet by a fake raining thing and the part was pulling mac inside my hotel room ooo things got very steamy if you know what i mean hehe..as soon we are done they were editing all the parts while i took a seflie with my mac kissing and posted on instagram it's like we were kissong in the rain....

it was now 7Pm and the video was uploaded on mac's youtube and me and mac were watching it and my whole family was there to see it, including the dogs lol.. everyone injoin it and i started laughing at the end on how i pulled mac inside my hotel and stop there. after that i was sleepy so i hop into a cat onesie and fell asleep, then mac and i cuddle each other and both slept together.