Mac Album is Out

Today was the day were mac made his new album it's finally out, and he was so happy because so many apple and spotify users started buying his music. and i was proud of him more then ever, so i decide to take him out and we were eating at a vegan restaurant. and some of his fans went inside the restaurant and said "sorry to interrupt but can we take a pic mac" and so mac said "yea sure no problem" and then i started laughing and said "what about me" and they said "yes of course you queen" and that made me smile and said "awe you guys are so sweet my babies" and i hug them and there we so happy and left. and mac said "ariana i think you would be a great mom" and i started smiling and i said "not yet mac slow down hehe" and he started laughing and gave me a kiss while i had a pickle in my mouth. and i said "mac you took half of my pickle" and he started laughing saying "it's alright baby" and i smiled.

Then we left and we were holding hands until tmz came to us and asking us about our date and we both were walking and i was laughing and they ask about if i ate meat? like umm no im vegan duh?? and so i was nice and polite and said "goodnight guys" and they said "goodnight"

After that i went home and mac wanted to come in and we surprised him and said "congrats mac" and i hugged him and kissed him, and everyone was all happy and clapping for mac and got him balloons and he was so shocked and happy and said "awww ariana" and we started celebrating and having a hella good time. we started to cut the cake but it wasn't a vegan cake so i didn't eat it, but everyone was eating it and i just decide to eat fruit salad then cake because that just me.

hope you enjoy my story :)

stay tune for more..

Ariana & Mac Love StoryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara