SoulMate

well it's a good day today me and my friend Lexi are going to Disneyland again and im gonna invite my friend/soulmate mac. if your wondering i call mac soulmate because he's so sweet and nice human i ever met. so i told Alfredo to go feed my dogs while i was doing my makeup and he said alright. so i was doing my makeup and listening to my dangerous women album on my spotify app.

* 20 minutes later*

i am ready and im just gonna post on snapchat a quick selfie, and i am wearing overalls and my black booties i always use. everyone is always commenting why i love wearing bootie shoes and so now im gonna tell you why, the reason why i love wearing bootie shoes is there so cute and im short so i wanna make myself look a little taller lol, but anyways my friend alfredo wanted to take some quick photoshoot pics and so i did some, after i was done with that Lexi was calling me and i answer her and she said "hey ari is okay if i bring my bf" and i said "yea sure" and she said "okay but i don't want you to be third wheel?" and i said "Lexi im bringing a guy friend" and she said "oh okay good lol" and i said "yea hehe"

*calling mac*

Mac: hey ariana

Ari: hey mac are u busy

Mac: no are u

Ari: no, i was wondering if you wanna go with me and lexi at disneyland?

Mac: yea, ariana i would love to go.

Ari: okay i see there in 10 minutes

Mac: ariana i will go to your house.

Ari: oh alright then see ya.

*ends call*

So Mac said he is coming and i got happy like i have butterflies in my stomach, and lexi texted me that she coming here, and i texted her with a smile emoji. then i heard Toulouse barking at the door and i told Toulouse to stop barking and i open the door and it was mac. and i said "hey come on in" and he said "thank you, wow nice house" and i said "yea i guess" so he saw nine dog running next to us and they started barking and i said "doggies calm down" but they kept barking and mac wasn't scared of dogs he started to sit in the carpet and the dogs were waging there tails. and he said "i guess they like me" and i started laughing and he said "so what are there names" and i said " cinnamon,coco,Fawkes,Lafayette,Ophelia,Pignoli,Sirius,Strauss, last one Toulouse. and mac said "holy crap you have nine dogs and you can remember there dogs name" and i said "yea" then i hear a knock on the door and it was lexi and her bf. and we all went together and im pretty sure mac was looking at me alot.. because i can see the reflection on the window of the car.

we are finally here at disneyland and i was holding mac hand like friends do and we both went on rides together and lexi was like oooooo. and i told her "we are friends" and mac said "yea" so mac and i went to the space mountain ride and i was screaming of joy and it was dark and i was holding tightly to mac. after the ride was over, i went to go look at the pic and we both started laughing and i took a pic of it cause our faces look funny asf. then my fans are coming to us and i took pictures with them. then the paparazzi was there and was taking photos of me and mac and we both hiding our faces. like can't they respect us as humans, i swear if they make rumors about us im going to lose my mind. and mac said " it's alright" and he smiled

that was it..

stay tune for more  love..