Side To Side

Just another morning right next to my mac, i love the way he's beside me at all time, well sometimes he beside me.. since we always working so hard we can barely see each other 24/7. but that doesn't stop me on loving him. 

7:50am *mac wakes up*

Seeing Ariana down stairs makes me the happiest guy ever. I wanna marry her one day.. and have our kids too but at the same time i gotta think more about my career, im not ready to leave this just not yet plus im young im in my 20's.

*while ariana was down stairs feeding the dogs and making breakfast, mac goes behind her back and touches her waist and says "Good Morin sweetie pie" and Ariana smiles at him and gives him a kiss in the cheek.

*after that...they were eating some vegan cake with lots of strawberries since ariana loves strawberry.

8:30am 

well i was packing up and i texted Scott and Brian to meet up here and then i told my awesome beauty expert to come to since he always doing my makeup. because im working with my new music video in Orlando Florida with nicki minaji our music video side to side.  

*while ariana was packing up mac decide to help her pack. soon as they were finish they heard a knock at the door and the dogs were barking insane and at the same time wagging there tails. ari opens the door and hugs Brian and Scott and then Daniel aka beauty chinchilla.

so i had to say goodbye to my dogs because im gonna be busy and i kissed my mac because i won't see him for 15 weeks, which breaks my heart but i have a lot to attend my schedule is really busy.

9:15am

arrived at my private jet with my homies and my 3 suitcases. well gotta blast...

*while ariana was inside the plane she decide to put some music on the plane and they were kind of having a mini party inside the plane, while Scott was snapchating ariana was laughing and she said "omg don't post that my laugh sound so awful" and brian said "he's gonna send it to mac" and ariana smile and said "awe" after they were having a fun night inside the plane they all fell asleep around 2:30am.

*5:23am*

the plane has arrived at Orlando..

I am so tired you have no idea how i feel, im super tired from a long ass plane ride. i checked my phone and it was dead, so thank god i have my phone case mobbie that charges. so i can text my mac. after hours past it was time to film the music video..