Chapter 2 - Alot of secret's are not so secret

7:30am 21st march 2017

"Look just don't attract attention to your selves as far as people know your just new students that happen to know me, are we clear." Helena saying with an authority kind of tone lingering,while they were all walking into the high school building.

"Yep absolutely"

"Fine"

"Actually I -"

"Good then I'll bring you to the Principle so you can get your schedules". Helena was wearing a red wine coloured top saying "If you're going to be stupid make sure you're not near me" black ripped skinny jeans,black leather jacket with shape spikes around the collar and pure black trainers. She had her hair down which created it to be very wavy.

Adabella was wearing a black velvet chocker, a white T- shirt that was tucked into her Scarlett coloured skirt that ended up to her mid thighs. Had black tights and black high heeled boots. Her hair was coloured a very pale blonde that had a center parting and was also let down and was straightened.

Malmuirie was wearing a red and black checkered long sleeved shirt, dark navy blue jeggins with black high heeled boots that goes just below her knees. She also has a wolf necklace hanging around her neck that was dark blue and grey. Her hair has a sideward fringe covering her left eye her hair was also a maroon colour and was on her left side of her shoulder it was also curled.

Lana was wearing a black non sleeved top, black skinny jeans, a black belt that looked like it had handcuffs at the front and spikes on the rest of the belt. She had black DcMartin boots black leather biker cloves, a bracelet that also had large spikes on it and a necklace that had a mini clock on the center and certain animals circling around it. Her hair was a dark electric blue with hints of purple, had a center parting and was curly til just below her shoulder blades.

They had all come to an agreement that until Adabella and the others were going they would stick by Helena for the time being much to the dismay of Lana and the amusement of Malmuirie.

Adabella didn't end up explaining much about the ' situation' they were in, other than the fact that they were in trouble. But Helena was still suspicious and kept asking questions and Lana just kept trying to insult her but failing miserably. Malmuirie on the other hand was the one to quickly point out that it was way to late to discuss this so they all got pajamas that Helena picked out for them, went to a spear bedroom and fall asleep.

Next morning Helena ended up announcing about, once they finish the day in Davidson High school which is the one Helena is currently attending then they would have to explain how they've gotten into trouble, what this trouble wants, what the trouble is and how is she connected to all of this.

While they were walking, they were getting strange looks from other people ' probably wondering how I know these people' Helena thought. It was considered odd in the school if you didn't know the name of Helena Blackrose after all she was one of those ' popular' people, just not the way you would think she was. She was actually very well known because she was considered the school's ultimate bad ass and the most antisocial girl ever to walk the corridors.

Helena then stopped at a door with back italic writing saying "Principle Jefferson" on the glass. Helena knocked on the door in a impatient kind of manner not only because she wanted to get this over with but recently she was on bad terms with Jefferson. The brown door suddenly opened and Helena, Adabella and the others walked in. Mr Jefferson was sitting and organizing papers on his desk. He seemed to be in a depression mood. Well who wouldn't be since it was Monday, the most hated day ever.

Helena made a fake coughing noise to get his attention and he looked up to see the four girls waiting. He took a look at Helena and instantly frowned " Helena I thought I told you that you can't come in here when ever you like" he then took a look at the other three and his expression changed into a curious one and was about to ask who they were but Malmuirie beat him to it.

"We are the three temporary students". "My names Malmuirie, she's Adabella and that's Lana were all seventeen years old and are friends with Helena". "also since we are her friends might I suggest we have the same lessons as her so she can show us around the school and not cause disruption to the other classes please." She said this in a surprisingly professional voice and had her head bowed down to him. Mr Jefferson smiled at the girls politeness and glanced at Helena thinking ' you could learn a lot from this girl."

He then reached down to a draw, opened it and pulled out three sheets of paper and handed it to them " for your politeness, you can have the exact lessons Helena has and you can sit next to her in her lessons I'll call the teachers to tell them of the new development also" Mr Jefferson said with a large smile across his face. The girls thanked him and left the room.

They started to walk to their first class, while Helena was pointing at the different places and saying what they were such as the cafeteria and the Field when Helena ended up bumping into a guy. Helena had a nasty scowl on her once she realised who it was. His name is Malcolm Otis and he was known for being a resident bad boy and the rival of Helena.

He had scruffy pure black hair, icy blue eyes, a black jumper that said "i hate everything and everyone, what makes you any different. " in blood red writing, he was also had black baggy jeans with chains tied to them. Black Combat boots and a sleeveless leather jacket with spikes around the collar and chains tied to it as well.

He frowned at Helena, and was a bit pissed off that he had to bump into her this early in the morning. Helena having the same idea just gave him a dirty look and walked off and Malcolm seemed to of mirrored her actions and walked off also.

Adabella was extremely confused, on the exchange she had just witnessed in front of her. Before she could say anything Helena seemed to of read her mind and said " that was Malcolm Otis and as far as your concerned he's an absolute prick." All Adabella could do was nod her head silently. Lana however seemed a bit distracted and was staring at the ceiling in wonder and curiosity Malmuirie noticed this "and what are you so fascinated at Lana" Malmuirie said while turning to her.

"Nothing ... but I don't trust him not in the slightest." She said in a hesitant tone. "Who." "That Malcolm guy Helena was on about" Malmuirie said suspiciously curious but hesitant in case she was wrong about her assumption. "Yeah he just seems really off, I think I've seen him before but I don't know where." Lana said not taking her eyes of the ceiling as in she's fascinated by it.

After Lana said that sentence, both her and Malmuirie started to catch up to the others. Turns out, Adabella was waiting for them outside of they first class which according to Helena was maths, this alone made Lana happy, it was even better when she learned Helena hated maths with pure raging passion.

As the lesson was progressing, Adabella was entertaining herself by going on her phone, Malmuirie was actually doing the work, Lana was trying to tease Helena about the lesson in it self. Which is also failing because as soon as Helena entered the classroom she pulled out her earphone's and began listening to numerous Evanescence song's starting with her favorite sweet sacrifice.

It was like this for the rest of the other classes also, except there was a few times were Helena calmly took her earphone's out only to snap her head towards Lana and call her names such as ' a childish twat ' or saying that she should stop having her head up her ass since it's not a hat or any other things you can wear on your head.

When the clock finally hit three, everybody was basically pushing and shoving to get out thank god the four girls were let out early. While they were walking, Helena tilted her head towards Adabella "when we get to my home, you will have to tell me every thing ok" she said her voice coming very low as to not attract people so they can listen in. Again Adabella just nodded, but it was clear she was getting irrigated by Helena's attitude.

True they have been friends for years, but she was clueless on what had happened to make Helena have this 'I don't care' façade that she keeps pulling up around everybody including her. She glanced at Malmuirie who nodded in agreement it seemed she wasn't the only one who was getting irritated by the way she was acting.

While walking to the car park to get Helena's car, they didn't notice Malcolm who was silently watching there every move until they pulled out the car park and drove away. Even then Malcolm lingered, until he went towards a black motorbike he then got on it only thinking to himself "well this is going to be an interesting turn of events." He smirked a little before he started his motorbike up and went out of the school grounds also disappearing.