.9.((ANGST WARNING))

"Hey Sara, you coming or what?" Hansol calls out from near the church gates.

I shake my head, "Nah, I promised Joshua that we'd go into town."

"Does mum know?"

"Of course she does!" I shout as I feel hands on my hips, a head on my shoulder and a smile on my skin. "Don't worry Hansol, she'll be fine. I'll have her back in time. What's her curfew?" Joshua says, making me jump slightly. 

A small smile spreads on my brothers face as he looks at us,  putting his hand up with a laugh, " Don't worry about a curfew. Just promise me to walk her back home Joshua, I don't want anything bad happening to my sister."

Nodding his head, Joshua waves back at Hansol and I do the same, Sophia evidently giggling next to Hansol as she waves at us.

We wait till they've gone before going around the back of the church and into the vicarage which stands alone and devoured by ivy vines telling us the real age of the building. Unlike the outside, the inside is modern, despite Joshua's father only staying in the building if he has to plan events till late.  The interior has a two colour theme: Periwinkle and coral, and it's beautiful. "The sunset must look beautiful in here..." I exclaim, looking around in awe. The decor is astonishing, all the appliances and storage are modern but it has vintage decor, most of it probably from Father Hong's childhood-- I just kind of insulted Joshua's father but you know what I mean. Despite it being vintage, it fits in all perfectly with the colour scheme and the rest of the home.

Joshua chuckles as he grabs my hand and pulls me over to the L-shapped sofa in the middle room, which sits opposite to a small yet flat screen. "Do you want to stay here and watch sunset after we're finished instead of going into town then?"
Without hesitation, I nod, leaning back into the luxurious pillows. Joshua laughs, pulling me close to him. I don't hesitate to move, he has a warm aura about him yet every time I can feel my body tingle, like it's just been shocked by electricity.

"Let's start talking then." Joshua starts, turning to look at me. "What would be your ideal heaven?"

Out of the corner of my eye, I see my cheeks tint red in the mirror on the wall. I start to turn my head away until Joshua places his fingers on my chin and gently turns my head to face him. "Tell me. No matter how stupid it may seem, I'm not going to judge you, okay?" I shrug as he sighs, "I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours."

I bite my lip turning back to him, "It's not exactly stupid. But I just want my heaven to be full of everything and everybody that I love, and my mum." Joshua nods as I begin to turn my head again.

"Reasonable." He smiles nervously as our eyes connect. Without realising in, we start to move closer to each other, my breath hitching as I know what's going to happen. I close my eyes just as our lips touch, the tingle turning into full blown electricity. I don't try to get away from him like I would've a month ago. I let my hands rest on his shoulders as I feel his resting on my hip, the kiss deepening. Without hesitation, he moves his lips off mine and onto my jaw, making me moan quietly with pleasure, earning a smirk from him.

"Joshua.." I almost whisper, making him look up with a slight blush lingering on his cheeks. I bite my lip as I look at the boy in front of me... he's so beautiful... yet I can see the lust and need in his eyes. I think he realises because as soon as I go to say something, he shakes his head, "Sara, we don't have to do anything if you don't want too."

I gulp slightly as I feel myself giving into my own emotions and giving into him, grabbing his hand in mine. "N-No... no... I want too..."

"A-are you sure? Are you definite? I don't want you to feel forced into anything, okay? I'm not trying to make you Sara. I-if you want too, we could wait till a later date? Yeah? I don't want you to think that I'm just going to take advantage of you like that, I don't want that. A-And if it's your first time, I don't want you waste it on me... I-I'm worth that..."

I let myself laugh slightly, shaking my head and pulling him back towards me, "No. I want too." I smile softly at him, placing my lips back on his before quickly pulling away, "I-I um... I don't want you to think that I'm a slut or anything, but I have done it a few times before... you're not my first but they were n-nothing special..."

He nods, returning the same smile that I gave, to me. Shaking his head, he stands up and pulls me up with him, "I want to make this special for you then. And that means not doing it on a sofa.." He kisses my cheek before running up the stairs into one of the bedrooms. I grab my bag and follow up behind him, chewing on my lip as he checks through one of the draws before groaning in confusion before looking back at me. "H-have you got anything, like protection, or are you on the pill or you know have you got one of those.."

I throw a packet of condoms onto the bed, looking down, feeling kind of embarrasses of myself. "I um.. yeah... I got those." He sighs again, walking over and placing his hands back on my hips, pulling me into him, "Listen. Just because I'm the vicars son, I'm not going to think that you're some kind of slut for having sex before and having an open box of condoms in your bag. We're young, sex and pleasure seeking is normal it's just nature, its just--"

"Joshua."

"Yeah?"

"I know what you're getting at but I don't need educating on the war of hormones that happens in a young adults mind, we studied it in biology."

"But I..."

"You talk too much." I giggle before placing my lips back on his again, wrapping my arms around his neck and leaning back a little as he starts to deepen the kiss. He licks my bottom lip, asking for entrance which I instantly give him. He's gentle, not like the others. He's slow but it's nice. He starts to attack my neck with kisses as we start to move closer to the bed. I fall back and be removes his top before straddling me and letting his hands move up under my top and onto my skin. My mouth opens in awe as he sucks on the bottom of my neck and leaving a love bite there. He moves back and looks down at me with his infamous smirk, stroking my cheek and leaning back down, placing a soft kiss on the corner of my mouth before starting to unbotton my shirt, caressing my sides as the blouse falls off. I sit up slightly, kissing his lips before speaking: "I want you to take control."

___________________________________________________________

((AND THATS HOW FAR I'M TAKING THAT FOR NOW!/FEEL FREE TO IMAGINE WHATEVER YOU WANT BECAUSE I DON'T REALLY WANT TO TRY WRITTEN SMUT AT 3AM IN THE MORNING, AND EVEN IF IT WASN'T 3AM IT WOULD BE TERRIBLE))