Blue Lust Rock

By: Casparita

Cover:

Your cover is really catchy and pretty and the title, it just makes me wonder what the book is about and how the cover relates to it. It really piques my curiosity.

Overall Take:

It's a nice cover, I'd give the blurb a chance.

Blurb:

At first, I was disappointed when I saw a single quote, but then I scrolled down and saw "description inside." And that disappointment turned into irritation. Is it so hard to put the blurb outside?? Have you ever seen an actual, hard cover book with the synopsis inside?

Just transfer that beautifully written synopsis to the description box please. You'd get more readers.

First Chapter:

That's a lovely quote you got there.

I got bored after a while and even slept off reading the first half of this. She just kept describing and explaining everything. It wasn't irrelevant information though but some things could be spread out throughout the book. I kept thinking:

Where's the action? Dialogue? Something! I'm tired if being in her mind.

And just as I thought this, I stumbled on the part where she was in front of her mirror and girl My love for this book was sealed!

Overall take:

What the hell do you need a critique for? Yes, writers need to keep improving but you're pretty darn close to perfect and if there are any mistakes, I'm not professional enough to point them out.

I was frigging hooked!

Characters:

Isabelle:

She is a cunning, damaged, depressed and sensitive soul. She's witty, secretive and insightful. She's probably the type of person that could analyse your life history with just a single stare. She's caring but it feels like she's always scheming and always has something up her sleeves. She scares me.

Danielle:

She's delightful and completely honest. She'd tell you how it is and throw a couple of insults in the mix. She's loyal and has a huge heart.

Marcel:

He's a good guy really and he loves Isabelle. He's also damaged thanks to her and he's a sympathetic person.

Robin:

Fun and friendly dude. A bit conceited and observant.

I like him.

Michael:

Very funny, humble and playful person.

I love him.

Overall take:

Nice work!

Plot:

I can't really figure out the plot of this book just yet. I like how it's going so far. You're keeping your readers on edge, hungry for more and as long as you don't drag the story, you'd get the reads and publicity you deserve.

Grammar:

Prelude:

"... so much difficulty and pain, got (not go) into the car, started it..."

Overall Take:

Proof read your work and you'd be good to go!

Overall take on book:

Don't beat yourself about your work. If you can hire a professional editor you'd be good because we non-professionals can barely spot the errors in your seemingly perfect book and it's like the wattpad hot list is undeserving of your work.

Your book deserves to be published!

I love love love it. It's a book to read when you're tired of the typical playful wattpad books and want to indulge in something deep that will give you something to think about.

Needless to say, you've found yourself a permanent reader.