Invitation

The grammar is crap and some bits don't make sense. Enjoy.
-------------—------------------------------
She held the letter with anger and fear as she read over the words again:

To Miss Hermione Granger,
I would like to invite you to the Hogwarts reunion consisting of the students within your year.
The reunion will take place on the 5th of April and will start at 2pm.
You may wish to bring your family, that is absolutely fine.
Children will be taken care of within the school by hired ministry nannies. If they are older they will be able to socialise with others the same age.
I hope to see you at the event.
Best wishes,
Minerva McGonagal
Headmistress

She turned around to see her husband reading the letter over her shoulder. She looked into his eyes and pouted slightly silently pleading. He groaned and kissed her nose and said
"If you really don't want to go we won't go. However, this is the perfect opportunity for us to reveal ourselves and the look on Potter and Weasley face will be priceless. Not forgetting the other students in our year. Come on Hermione, don't you wanna see their reactions."
Hermione smirked a little at the scene on her head. She sighed and simply said fine. Her husband pulled her into an embrace whispering
"It's going to be fine and don't worry you have me and the twins if anything was to happen. You know they won't let anything happen."
As her husband mentioned their two beautiful children, she smiled.
Caden and Athena Malfoy were her two beautiful children. At the mention of her children, a young boy and girl barged into the room and fell on the bed hugging and puffing. They had just come back from dance and where utterly tired. Instantly they both fell asleep on their parents bed.
Hermione took this moment to take on how beautiful they were. Caden had light blonde hair with a slight tinge of his mothers brown hair. His eyes were grey with flecks of brown in them. Athena hair was the exact same colour as her fathers, maybe a little darker but it was very similar and it curled at the ends like her mothers hair. Her eyes were mostly grey with a speck of brown here and there.
Hermione and Draco quickly summoned a spell that would freshen up the children and change them into their Pjs . Their oldest son, Caleb was currently in America taking his auror studies.
The Malfoys had their arms around each other as sleep took over each and every one of them.