Day Of Reunion

Hermione woke up extra early due to nerves. She was literally dreading this day. She turned to her side and looked at how peaceful her husband looked. She smiled softly at his beauty and wondered how lucky she was.
After a few minutes she was locked into the grey orbs of her husbands eyes. He was locked into the honey brown orbs of his wife's. They lay like this for a few minutes until they smiled and kissed each other on the nose and unwillingly got up. Both of them in their robes grudgingly and lazily went downstairs to set up breakfast.
Draco was sipping his morning coffee and Hermione was spreading some apricot jam on her and Dracos toast when they heard two pair of lazy and hard footsteps trudge down the stairs.

They both looked up to see their 16 year old twins. Believe it or not, they were homeschooled by their parents. They were the two brightest students in their year and generation so it wasn't much of a shocker. Ofcourse today was a cheat day as they were all attending the reunion.
Athena went to her father and kissed his cheek.
"Morning Daddy" she said sleepily.
"Morning Athi. How's my baby girl"
"Sleepy...and hungry."
At this Draco chuckled.

Caden went straight to his mum and kissed her on the cheek.
"Morning Mama."
"Morning Cady. You good? "
"Same as Ath. Sleepy and very hungry."

Athena went to hug her mother just like she hugged her father.
"Morning Athi baby." Hermione cooed. Athena simply smiled and kissed her mothers cheek.

Caden went to his father and hugged him just like he hugged his mother. The father and son shared a small and snappy handshake that consisted of a dragged slap and a bump to the fists. At this they both smirked.

They all sat at the table and began to eat their breakfast.
Hermione was wearing her cosy lilac gown with her black pj trousers. Her hair was in a loose pony that hung behind her.
Draco had his messy bed hair and was in his jet black gown and his grey pj trousers.
Caden was wearing his dark green shirt sleeve top and black joggers and Athena was rocking her light blue fluffy onesie.

"So mum and dad. We are visiting the great and ancient hogwarts- school of witchcraft and wizardry. What's the plan?"
Caden said in a deep voice. At this the Malfoys all smirked. The plan was discussed and the children nodded while grinning. They probably had the bestest parent anyone could wish for. Not only were they loving but they were chill on every single level.

After breakfast they all stood up and went to their rooms to get ready. They wanted to enter, making sure everyone knew that they were proud Malfoys.