Reunion & A Tipsy Red Head

The carriage slowed down as it approached the entrance of the castle. The great hall was straigh ahead and the kid social rooms were on the side of the massive hallway. Hermione and Draco kissed goodbye to their children and they all exited with knowing smile. The kids went into the room for teens while hermione and Draco stood to the side.
"You go in first. Let's be honest everyone's attention will be on you. I'll then sneak in and make it to Blaise and Luna. No one will notice and if they do , hopefully the right people will say something. I'm there with you ... just not right beside you. "
Hermione took a deep breath and looked up at Malfoy and smiled nervously. She gave him a quick kiss and walked towards the grand doors.
She took another needed breath and held her head up. She opened the doors.
The great hall was still mesmerising. The hall was indeed very full of all the Hogwarts students of her year. No one seemed to notice at first. She walked down the hall towards Pansy who was in the middle. She ofcourse knew the plan. Both Pansy and Theo had knowing smiles. Hermione grinned. While Hermione was walking towards them someone placed their hand on her shoulder. She slowly turned around and was met with a pair of shining emerald eyes.

She looked at the raven haired man that stood infront of her.
"Her...Hermione?"
"The one and only" she shyly said. And with that she was engulfed in a very warm hug. She wrapped her arms around the shoulders of Harry Potter. Her best friend. She took a step back and said
"25 years Harry, and you still look amazing and so full of life. Kids right? "
"3 Hermione and very happy."

"Harry do you know when the kids are go......."
"Ginny, look who I've found!"
Ginny didn't even need to look twice as she went and held Hermiones hands.
"25 years Hermione. My bestest friend and only girlfriend." With tears in both of their eyes they embraced in a much needed hug. By now most of the hall where watching the special reunion.

Hermione stepped back and looked at the couple.
Harry was wearing a black suit with a crisp white shirt.
Ginny was wearing a turquoise silky gown that ended at her feet. Her hair was straight and voluminous as it sat on her back. They looked amazing and perfect together.

"I'll have to get back to you guys. I've got to meet some friends" and with that Hermione walked away looking back once and seeing how shocked and surprised they were. She walked towards Pansy and Theo. Pansy higher her close and whispered
"Everything's going so well. I literally cannot wait to see the look on a certain persons face" they both giggles like small children. Theo engulfed Hermione in a very very warm hug. Theodore was like a brother to Hermione. He was the one to walk her down the aisle and the one who gave Draco the pep talk about killing him if anything was to go wrong. She loved him like a true brother and he was always there. She let go and quickly glanced around the room looking for Draco. She spotted him with Luna and Blaise. She smiled.
"Hermione. Is...is that you?" She recognised the voice and immediately started to cringe. She put on a fake smile and spun around slowly.
"Hey Ron. It good to see you after all this time. How's life?" He smiled and opened his hands to try and hug her but she stepped back and looked at him. He awkwardly lowered his hands.
"Won won, ugh there you are.... oh. Look who it is. Hermione Granger. Merlin it's been so long. How are you."
"Perfectly fine thank you lavender. I'll just get back to what I was doing."

Hermione was talking to Pansy and Theo. Pansy was actually expecting. Believe it or not wizards naturally had a longer life span than muggles which is why they don't age quickly. So for Pansy to be expecting at her age was perfectly normal.
During their discussion they heard raised voices. Hermione looked back to see.. surprise surprise... Ron fuming at Draco while Her husband stood there very calmly looking at the frustrated weasel infront of him. Hermione slowly started to move towards them.
"What the hell are you doing here? It's not a DeathEater conference."
"Seriously Weasley. That was over two decades ago. Move on . No kne seems to have a problem except from you. And that's because you haven't moved on. Everyone else is perfectly fine because they know we've all changed. So shut up and stop ruining it for everybody. It's been 25 goddamn years."
At this a few people started clapping and cheering for Draco. What no one realised was the fact that Ron was slowly reaching for his wand. Hermione wasn't oblivious as she started to speed walk to her husband." As he raised his wand: "Sectu........"
"Stupify "
There was silence as everyone turned to see Hermiones wand in her hand pointing towards Ron.
"Hermione lemme sort this git out. This evil man shouldn't even be here."

"That man is my husband. So if I were you I would move away from me and my husband right now." She said in a low, sinister voice. Ron gulped. Hermione ran to Draco with tears in her eyes.
She hugged him and looked at him checking him making sure he wasn't hurt.
"I'm fine Mi. Seriously don't worry" And with that he kissed her forehead. Everyone else got back to their business. They were shocked but after looking at the love between them it was clear to every single person in the room that they were made for each other so it didn't bother anyone at all. After a few minutes everything was back to normal. Hermione and Draco were with Blaise, Luna, Pansy and Theo. Just then the great doors opened and in came children of all ages.

After all the kids came in a group of 6 children strolled in last. Caden and Athena Malfoy (16) , Alex (16) and Anastasia (9) Zabini and David (17) Nott. Athena and Caden strolled towards their parents and they embraced each other. Blaise and Luna , Pansy and Theo and Draco and Hermione smiled proudly as they watched their children together. Their children knew each other since they were babies. They were all homeschooled together and the three families considered each other as one big family. They really were tight.

Harry and Ginny were greeted by their two sons and their youngest daughter.
Ron and Lavender stood in the corner. Ron was grimacing. He really didn't want children and never intended to have any. Lavender on the other hand looked at the families with clear sadness in her eyes. A child was all she wanted but she only kept quiet because she lover her husband so much. Too much.
Ron went over to the food stalls to fill himself up and grab a drink. Ofcourse with all the love and family-ness in the air he had a few shots to try to drown it all out. Little did he know that he was starting to lose count of how many shots. He stumbled towards the Malfoys and we can all guess what he's going to do.

"Miome' .... eh ferret. Kids yours. ...ayyy look at em. Little brats. Spitting image. " he turned to Hermione and tipsily pointed his finger at her.
"That should've been our kids you know. Me plus you and then our kids. You.. you had to go with that..that ferret."

"Mister, I don't know who the hell you are, but I suggest you stay away from my mum and shut your trap" Caden said with his bright eyes fixed on the weasel.
" Who the hell do you think you are. Why don't you get a life and just walk away. Your tipsy as well. Instead of the damn fire whisky why don't your try one pumpkin juice. It' ll clean that gob of yours"
Malfoy smirked while Hermione smiled. She didn't even bother trying to hide it.

"What you smiling for your just gonna let them talk to met like that"

"You deserved it you idiot"

Ron raised his fist in an attempt to hit Hermione but something held his arm and locked it so it was unable to move at all. He looked at the hand that had an extremely tight grip on his arm. He followed the hand to come face to face with a young man with light blonde hair and bright brown eyes.

"Caleb" Hermione and Draco whispered.
Athena and Caden looked at each other and smirked.