I Love You

"CALEB, CADEN AND ATHENA. IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR ARSES DOWN HERE IN THE NEXT THIRTY SECONDS I SWEAR ON SNAPES SLICK HAIR.... YOU WILL FEEL SORRY"
Draco shouted up the stairs for his kids.
It had been a year since the reunion and things were moving a lot more smoothly.
Draco, Hermione and Caleb Malfoy along with Harry Potter worked together to form the strongest Auror team the wizarding world had ever seen. With great knowledge and experience, even the dark lord would have a thick pit of fear when hearing about the 4 aurors that were extremely powerful.

The family were heading to a restaurant to dine with the Potters which was something they would do at least once every month as the families had grown on eachother.

"5 4 3 2 1"
3 quick and sloppy footsteps could be heard running down the wide carpeted stairs. The three younger Malfoys stood infront of their parents all grinning at each other.
Caleb, now 21 and surprisingly single, was wearing a grey button up shirt with his statement black chinos and his sneakers. When asked about his relationship status all he could say is "I'm more focused on trying to kill the dark wizard who could potentially kill your girlfriend. I'm not tryna find a girlfriend on the way." He was too focused and dedicated but it wouldn't be long until he would find the right one.
Caden was wearing a dark green button up. He always wore green as he said he loved and adored the colour. He wore dark blue chinos and a pair of sneakers that were differently styled. Their outfits were totally different but they all clicked.

Athena was wearing her white dress that ended just below her knees and flowed all around. She was also wearing white ballet flats and her hair was open and wavy .

Draco was wearing a very dark blue turtleneck with black formal trousers. He wore smart shoes and we mustn't forget the hair. His hair was slightly slicked back but it was light and airy. It had volume to it. Overall he looked smart and dashing.

Hermione was wearing a long sleeve light blue top with smart black trousers that were slightly wide and loose. They were a little high. Not too high that it looked like a joke and not too low that it looked too formal. It just showed off her ankle and just a little leg. She wore black strap block heels that went well with the outfit. Her hair was in a high slick pony tail. She had on black diamond earrings and minimal makeup which consisted of mascara and lipstick. The lipstick was a dark red almost a browny red. She looked smart and hot. She was one of those hot mums and wizards didn't age quickly either so that was an added bonus to her already youthfulness just like the other Malfoys.
As a family they all looked....they just clicked. Like Malfoys always do. And with the famous smirk they left he house and apparated to the wizard restaurant.

A FEW HOURS LATER

The Malfoys and Potters were now on their deserts. The children were socialising woth each other while the elders were discussing random topics that brought attention. Overall it was a good day. They found out the Ron had a son just the day before and Hermione was happy for him but she was still pissed off that he could think that he could pull a stunt like that and she knew he was totally oblivious to his actions as he still believes he did nothing wrong.
Let's forget about the stupid Weasley.

The Malfoys returned home and all dresses into their PJs to lounge in the living room to watch a few movies as it was a Friday. After about 2 movies, all three Malfoys were asleep except from Hermione and Draco.

Hermione looked up at Draco and watched him as he stared at the screen. She smiled to herself. Draco didn't fail to notice the smile on her face.
"What's with the smile? I mean you look beautiful but there must be some reason" he asked with a small smile himself.
" I just realised how lucky I am to be surronded by the ones I love so much. My children are beautiful and are loving in every single way.
And then I have you. You were with me every step of the way and I genuinely cannot imagine a happy life without you."

"Hermione, do you realise how much of a difference you have made it my life? If you didn't come and sit next to me the first day back in our 8th year I don't know where I'd be right now. I would probably be a miss not worth living. You have given me unconditional love and three children. Hermione, you are the only one who kept me sane and alive throughout my life and I can't thank you enough.

There as a time were I would lay in bed and think about how I would never find someone and I would plan ways to live a life which was cold and black. Did you know I actually planned when my life should start to come to an end. That's how useless I felt and now look at me. I am a happy man with a loving wife who I love so dearly.
Thank you"

Hermione sobbed with a happy cry and Draco quickly wiped a tear away laughing at their states.
They both kissed and all the love and passion was emitted through it. It wasn't hard and quick. It was slow and soft.
They both pulled apart and rested their foreheads against each other.
"I love you"
Hermione whispered.
"I love you"
Draco softly said.

After a few seconds of them look g into each others eyes there was a very forced cough that could be heard.

"I don't know about you Caden and Athena but I am officially and utterly disgusted" the oldest Malfoy stated with disgust.
The other two younger Malfoys sniggered In agreement.

Draco and Hermione smirked at each other.
"That's it your gonna get it"
And they all headed up stairs as Draco and Hermione ran after them with their wands ready to hex them with tickling and dizzy hexes.