chapter two

*before a death recap of memories*

first moment:
romeo & julian's first interaction or acknowledgement

the year was 1971. crystal orbs traveled along the record store. they belonged to a seventeen year old boy with hickory brown hair and pale skin. who's name was julian. his thoughts contained of nothing but the album he was attempting to find. a black background with a prism painted in white with a rainbow coming out of the right side. the dark side of the moon. pink floyd.

however, his thoughts were interrupted when his eyes landed on another boy. though, he was quite different from him. he had slicked back dark hair and a combination of hazel and green eyes. the tone of his skin, olive.

julian felt suddenly intrigued with this boy standing before him. though, the boy did not acknowledge julian. he simply looked foreword past him and into the window where landed a view of a serene pond. he put a set of headphones on his ears and played a record. his eyes began to slowly close. he enjoyed the music that was playing. he enjoyed any music.

as the song neared the end julian walked closer to the boy standing in front of him. but just as he was about to open his eyes julian dashed away.

he thought- what am i thinking? do i just think i can walk up to a random boy and start a conversation? without me knowing any background information about him. or he even knowing any background information about me? but was it really necessary to have any background information about either of us?

but poor julian was too lost in his thoughts to realize he had carried the album out with him without paying. he had stolen and album with no intention of doing so. but he wasn't so innocent, either. the boy later yelled at julian.

"you stealing bastard!"

immediately julian was taken out of his thoughts.

"excuse m-" julian started before noticing he was carrying the square shaped album in his left hand.

"i should call the authority- i know you. you are that boy who steals and causes so much corruption." the boy says in a voice filled with fury.

it was true. julian was known for his sinful acts. he stole. mostly because he lived in poverty. greasers never were wealthy. he caused destruction. he was a broken kid that couldn't find contentment in his own destructed life that he had to break others possessions or simply break anything.

"please don't. i beg you. this was an honest mistake. i did not mean to steal it." julian spoke.

the boy looks at julian. his eyes linger his body and face. the boy receives a weird feeling being created in his stomach. he's never felt it before. it was strange. it was odd.

"leave before i dial the police." he tells julian.

julian stands there in disbelief. astonished looking at the boy standing before him.

"now!" the boy yells.

julian then runs away into the woods carrying the album in his dominant hand. the left.